More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

:rofl: It's a movie with an awful actress who's a "chemist who hosts a feminist cooking show." I mean, holy shit.

Tits and explosions need not apply. And don't project. You're too transparent
Oh im not projecting, you're that kind of guy.
Its not a bad series, but tell me more how terrible it is when you have never seen it. I hear the die hard marathon is starting.....you better hurry

Jung_E
Pretty good Korean movie. Im always impressted with Korean Sci-Fi, very slick looking. The premise of this is kind of robocop-ish. A woman's daughter needs surgery for cancer, mom decides to become a mercenary to pay for it and turns out the be kind of a super soldier. She ends up getting killed the day the daughter goes in for surgery. This is in the future and they have perfected AI and downloading the brain to a robotic body. The downloads come in 3 tiers, a, b, c. C is free, but they can do pretty much whatever they want with your memory/image in exchange. Because she was a great soldier the decide to use her mind/memory to develop a combat AI. The person leading the team is her now adult daughter.

Atlas
Jennifer lopez movie based around mech's and AI. Her mother developed an ai robot when she was a kid, it went rogue, threatens to destroy humanity 20+ years later. JLO overcomes her hate for AI to bond with a mech to go hunt down the killer AI bots. Not bad at all really

Both are Netflix, but probably can be found on 123movies

I'm sorry but can you guys remember what would the fuck would happen if Muslims got a hold of everything like in Britain like where Mitch doesn't want to go back to...

I'm sorry but can you guys remember what would the fuck would happen if Muslims got a hold of everything like in Britain like where Mitch doesn't want to go back to...
Get your conspiracy theory bullshit out of here. This si the movie post. You shit up every threat on this forum with your stuff.

I've mostly been watching old B movies from the 70s. I dont watch many movies. Im checked out of modern day pop culture. I caught wind of a new Romeo and Juliette with a black as Juliette. The man was apparently one of the guys to play Spiderman. He confused me since he was not particularly tall, handsome, cool ect. How did he get roles like this? Who would be a fan of this guy?

Look at this mystery meat tall girlfriend:
kP8YaO5_d.webp

She's so much taller than him it makes no sense. I found the actors reddit since it seems like he would not have any fans despite being a celebrity. His reddit is a ghost town with some homo comments.

This is who will play Juliette. Keep in mind this play started the "love at first sight" trope when Romeo first sees her:
Francesca-Amewaduh-Rivers-Tom-Holland.jpg

It's all just so artificial I wonder if he has no fans at all. Kind of like dead internet theory, but with chosen media celebrities. Like he was just artificially made a celebrity with no interest so they can show him looking small next to that tall brown woman, or mixing him with a black in some Kalergi plan humiliation ritual. Him being in the public eye seems fake. I don't think anyone is really interested in seeing him. I don't think he makes anyone money. Yet he is there.

That tall
I've mostly been watching old B movies from the 70s. I dont watch many movies. Im checked out of modern day pop culture. I caught wind of a new Romeo and Juliette with a black as Juliette. The man was apparently one of the guys to play Spiderman. He confused me since he was not particularly tall, handsome, cool ect. How did he get roles like this? Who would be a fan of this guy?

Look at this mystery meat tall girlfriend:
kP8YaO5_d.webp

She's so much taller than him it makes no sense. I found the actors reddit since it seems like he would not have any fans despite being a celebrity. His reddit is a ghost town with some homo comments.

This is who will play Juliette. Keep in mind this play started the "love at first sight" trope when Romeo first sees her:
Francesca-Amewaduh-Rivers-Tom-Holland.jpg

It's all just so artificial I wonder if he has no fans at all. Kind of like dead internet theory, but with chosen media celebrities. Like he was just artificially made a celebrity with no interest so they can show him looking small next to that tall brown woman, or mixing him with a black in some Kalergi plan humiliation ritual. Him being in the public eye seems fake. I don't think anyone is really interested in seeing him. I don't think he makes anyone money. Yet he is there.

That tall girl looks like chick from Dune but probably not. I think the dude she is with is short.

1718056443748.jpeg

South Park - The End of Obesity 2024
Trey and Matt redeemed themselves with this. The regular season has gone downhill.

I haven't watched many movies lately since they tore down our local AMC theater :sadface:

I know these arent movies but..

Everything on Apple TV+ that they have released has been amazing. my fav streaming service for original content for sure.

Currently watching Dark Matter

But Some of my favs

Ted Lasso
Acapulco
Loot
Trying
Palm Royal
Big Door Prize
The Morning show
For all ManKind
Severance
Drops of God
Foundation
Shrinking
Lessons in Chemistry
Hello Tomorrow
Silo <was ok>
Servant
The Crowded Room

Last edited:
But Some of my favs

Ted Lasso - Turned into woke trash
Acapulco
Loot
Trying
Palm Royal
Big Door Prize - Woke trash
The Morning show
For all ManKind
Severance - semi-woke trash, but i still enjoyed most of it
1718662610100.png
that shit was just wrong...
Drops of God
Foundation
Shrinking
Lessons in Chemistry
Hello Tomorrow
Silo <was ok> - semi woke, but i like it so far.
Servant
The Crowded Room

I know these arent movies but..

Everything on Apple TV+ that they have released has been amazing. my fav streaming service for original content for sure.

Currently watching Dark Matter

But Some of my favs

Ted Lasso
Acapulco
Loot
Trying
Palm Royal
Big Door Prize
The Morning show
For all ManKind
Severance
Drops of God
Foundation
Shrinking
Lessons in Chemistry
Hello Tomorrow
Silo <was ok>
Servant
The Crowded Room
apple tv stuff has been pretty good. they have a lot of good shows

look man, as an incel i'm not supposed 2b picky but i've got 2b real here

zoomer broads need not apply

4 real

fking boomber broads, Xer babes and millenial ~LAYDEES~ all smoked the shit out of these fking processed-feed-lot-reared hambeasts in their prime (and in the case of Xers and millenial ~LAYDEES~ str8 up 2 this very fking day)

Back