Veteran XX
AK resources.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/762x39.aspx
cheapestammo..ever.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/Default.aspx
cheap AK ammo, cheap mags good shit

http://www.k-var.com/shop/home.php?cat=388
Cheap GOOD ammo. good place for parts and shit
K-VAr is best when it comes to this. Avoid tapco.

New gun just bought, was a little pricey the msrp on it was 999.00 and i got it for 1033.00. But i guess its worth it for the quality. 999$ is a bit steep for anything AK in my book. but whatever i got one now

SGL-20 by arsenal
fucking thing rocks

3430-SAIGA_SGL_20-right_side.JPG

this thing is like a sportscar of AK47 7.62x39

REVIEW:!
points of interest, i have a shitty keyboard so fuck my typos.

The gun is solid when i picked up other ARs in the store they were more solid and then i held this 47 and it had a little noise to it which is normal for ak. But not a whole lot. So theres a little magazine wobble with the K-VAR mag that this thing comes with. but its not bad by no means.

Be prepared for all POLY furniture grips heavy duty. Its pretty rugged and i would say just as good as wood really. I did notice that this made the weapon a little front heavy. If you want to take the stock off go ahead it will be sweet.

After buying this thing clean ur hands clean the rifle, use a rag and wipe grease off the outside of it and the mag and ur hands. It comes packed in inhibitor grease get rid of ASAP. i came with a zero card/sheet which was good enough really. a manual and a arsenal product cataloge.
(the russians are funding the next revolution and decided to make money at it this time)
The gun is of russian make it is a high quality stamped recvr.

The gun had none of the legendary flaws that wasr10 and other AK's have save for that mag wobble that i said. this gun is made in russia and assembled and modded in nevada USA. the RECVR is a SAIGA. and the furniture is what they call WARSAW style. this means its a shorter tighter gun. It is almost as tight as an AR15 556.

Accuracy: great with normal recoil (lean in)

Last edited:
this thing is really a hybrid of parts furniture is from a 74 recvr alone in a 47 its tight and compact feeling like the 74.

Not cheap, but I bet it'll be a ton of fun to shoot. I was checking out a similar Saiga the other day...but just looking for now ;)

7.62x39 shit you can't go wrong at 5$ for 20 rounds of ammo.
500 rounds for 129

5.56 is to expensive right now 1000 rounds at 450$

7.62x39 shit you can't go wrong at 5$ for 20 rounds of ammo.
500 rounds for 129

5.56 is to expensive right now 1000 rounds at 450$

Yeah the cost savings is definitely in the ammo. I've got a couple SKS's and I can shoot all day without giving much thought to the expense. Shooting my hand guns otoh stings the wallet a bit.

That's pretty pricey for an AK.

Then again, I'm looking at spending 2400 on a gun, so I probably shouldn't comment.

That's pretty pricey for an AK.

Then again, I'm looking at spending 2400 on a gun, so I probably shouldn't comment.

Well, it depends on what you're getting for 2400. If it's a transferable MP5 it could be the deal of the century ;). What are you looking to pickup?

Back