my new gun

Well, it depends on what you're getting for 2400. If it's a transferable MP5 it could be the deal of the century ;). What are you looking to pickup?

I really want to get my hands on an ACR.

The other one I want is a PS90 for ~1800.

I know the PS90 is a kind of a silly gun to want, but it was so much fun to shoot.

awpper.gif

aren't banana clips banned? Or maybe thats just in california

No. Magazines in California are limited to 10 Rounds maximum. The federal magazine ban (which restricted manufacture of "high capacity magazines", not sale or ownership) expired the same time as the federal assault weapons ban.

As you can see, the Gun Control Advocates were correct all along, and now the streets are caked with the blood of the innocent. Someone save us from this hell of endless violence.

I really want to get my hands on an ACR.

The other one I want is a PS90 for ~1800.

I know the PS90 is a kind of a silly gun to want, but it was so much fun to shoot.

Ah, I've never shot either. The civilian-legal P90 does seem a little goofy, but I wouldn't fault anyone for getting one. I'm sure it's accurate as fuck and shoots like a dream. Of course some indoor ranges might get a bit irked at the forward-ejecting brass ;)

Last edited:
Ah, I've never shot either. The civilian-legal P90 does seem a little goofy, but I wouldn't fault anyone for getting one. I'm sure it's accurate as fuck and shoots like a dream. Of course some indoor ranges might get a bit irked at the forward-ejecting brass ;)

I still want to try and ACR, haven't shot one yet. The PS90 (civvi legal one) has virtually no recoil, fires smoothly and is actually a bottom-ejector, at least the one I shot was.

The clip is really cool to load, the rounds slide in the 'wrong way', but the mechanism twists them around to load sideways compared to direction of the gun, and the mechanism also forces the rounds forward as you load new ones. Some of the energy from firing each round is also diverted to twist the loading mechanism, putting the next round in the chamber.

I described that in a horrible fashion, but it makes more sense when you fire it.

Well i dumped 200 rounds through the thing. this thing is sexy. I want to provide a review of this rifle for TW. BTW the thing is sitting on my lap.
Review will be on first post.

Vlasic

Don't worry i will protekt yuo!!1
(if this can't then i will use my suicide vest so they don't get us lolololo :| )

lololoolololooooolll

I just bought a stripped stag lower receiver and put in a rock river arms trigger group in it tonight. Tomorrow I will be going back in to get my upper and Magpul MOE furniture kit. All in all I will be getting a custom made-by-me AR-15 for ~$1000 + tax. It sucks that I have to make two trips because of bs firearms laws.

Why do you have to make two trips? the lower receiver is the only part of an AR15 that is considered a firearm. The upper receiver might as well be any other chunk of metal in the ATF's eyes, they can be sold and shipped without a FFL. Unless the upper is a SBR, that's a whole different ball game.

I just bought a stripped stag lower receiver and put in a rock river arms trigger group in it tonight. Tomorrow I will be going back in to get my upper and Magpul MOE furniture kit. All in all I will be getting a custom made-by-me AR-15 for ~$1000 + tax. It sucks that I have to make two trips because of bs firearms laws.
well in that case you ARE GETTING A GREAT DEAL. I plan on puting on russian optics on this thing and then moving on to mabe an AR. But this is going to be my grab and go rifle. I need a place where i can get good AK centric web gear and AK vests.
Got the ammo....Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

One of my cooler ideas was for a larger capacity magazine that fit up and mated inside the existing magazine wells in rifles. You could shoot 100 rounds out of it. Shame I live in California, I'll never R and D it now.

Back