New New GIF (animated) Thread

iu

iu

Last edited:
If you want to use your back that much at inconsistent angles and obviously struggle through final reps with your hip poking out at an odd angle, sure.

Seen it before, she is a candidate for an injury. She is in it for the weight. Also most reps. She is vain. Likes to show off. Pushed herself too far. Won't quit attitude. She will blow a disk or have a fucked up back by the time she is 40. I would put the odds at around 90:1 in favor of a fucked up back.

Tell you what, though - when it's time for her to pop out a sprog, the center field nurse needs to be in the warning track.

Oh we found something else Brasstits knows fuck all about. Absolutely nothing wrong with that form. Maybe her ass needs to drop a couple of inches more between reps but otherwise solid. And yes I speak from experience, having fractured my spine from poor deadlift form and now lift more than I did then, with perfect form. That's why i don't do touch and go on DL though. Dead stop and reset position every rep.

guys

GUYS

i'm an expert at the right way to lift weights

because i broke my back lifting weights

guys

GUYS

i'm an expert at the right way to lift weights

because i broke my back lifting weights

Obvious troll is obvious. I made a mistake one time, got injured and re-learned what I should have known about doing it properly. Again, that form is very solid. Highly unlikely it's 345 though, she looks like she weighs 140 max. 2.5x bodyweight for reps like that would be world class. She also doesn't seem to be wearing a belt. Probably 20lb bumper plates.

That's it. Gloves are off if you are whipping out the Ivor Biggun.
I'll raise you:

Last edited:
Back