New Website for TW

Images don't seem to resize down much.
The avatars are not needed.
The "thread title" dialogue box in General Discussion is redundant since there is a "Post Thread button"
The tag line "Discussion of everything under the sun, and some things that should never see the light of day." just takes up vertical space
No one likes Sticky threads, and the discord thread could just be a discord button in the footer.
Seems like thread titles have larger text, taking up more vertical space.
In general, I think any little change that would just allow more content with less vertical scrolling. There's so much vertical space. Once you're inside a thread, even the title is massive

New Website for TW​

Also, if you scroll down on desktop, the header of the forum stays at the top, taking up vertical space. So much of what's on the screen at any given time is not what you want to read.

Overall it's nice for keeping the general TW look, but Im getting all this out there. These space-age do-dads never add anything.

We can't see who is hanging out in a particular thread anymore?
I want cael to see that i'm watching the vids that I post.
Like, I could post a vid. Turn it on, and see who's watching it with me.
I guess I'll have to imagine there's 5 or 6 of us hanging out listening..
right now.

Scoobs - you mentioned a poker game. How about a TW private hosted holdem thing? Or, Saas but limited to TW folks. It would be fun to just join a fucking table, shoot the shit in chat and play cards without any planning. I am sure we can chip in to make it work. Just an idea. Great job on the new format BTW.

Scoobs - you mentioned a poker game. How about a TW private hosted holdem thing? Or, Saas but limited to TW folks. It would be fun to just join a fucking table, shoot the shit in chat and play cards without any planning. I am sure we can chip in to make it work. Just an idea. Great job on the new format BTW.
Yes I am all for it. Trying to find the best platform to do it and keep track of winnings etc

My eyes in my BRIGHT places can barely discern the difference between read/not read threads.
Can the color be more distinct/

This is how I would like them to look, not that anyone cares...

Unread Thread Title
Unread Thread Title

Read Thread Title
Read Thread Title

Unread Thread Title
Read Thread Title

or something like that. :shrug:
edited CSS example:
1715324519352.png

Last edited:
Back