No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

2 car garage (big door), and a golf cart (smaller door). That's how they do it in retirement communities. People drive golf carts to/from the club. In The Villages, they drive them on sidewalks to Walmart.

The living square footage of the house is 2836. The total square footage with the garage and lanai is 3713. Why such a big house? Because my father and his mother had dementia in their last 4 years. My father lived to be 85, I plan on doing the same thing. We had 24/7 care for him in the house, the caretaker lived in one of the rooms. That means from the years of 81 -85, I'll probably have dementia and need a full time care taker. I'm doing a brain study with the University of Miami to try and prevent it. Playing crossword, memory, and math games on my phone. The house is single story, no stairs, will have a bedroom for a caretaker. This will make it easy to take care of me and the GF. My daughter lives 20 minutes away on a farm.

The first bedroom facing the street will have a Murphy queen size bed that will fold down from the wall. When not in use, the bed can fold up and there will be space for the GF to have a girl cave, she's moving in with me. 2 cars, plus a golf cart. The house is in my name only, she's ok with this. The man cave (Generation Room) will have my computer stuff. I've going to have 2 custom corner units for the computers and have cabinets going down the side of the wall. We've already had Closets By Design come out and take measurements of the closets, garage, and the man cave room.

Last edited:
that small garage door is for the hog. ...and maybe a golf cart. the smaller door minimizes the sound impact on the neighbors for the 78-96 minute warm-up time needed for a properly customized harley. it also covers the time for the owner gear up selfie montages.

2 car garage (big door), and a golf cart (smaller door). That's how they do it in retirement communities. People drive golf carts to/from the club. In The Villages, they drive them on sidewalks to Walmart.

The living square footage of the house is 2836. The total square footage with the garage and lanai is 3713. Why such a big house? Because my father and his mother had dementia in their last 4 years. My father lived to be 85, I plan on doing the same thing. We had 24/7 care for him in the house, the caretaker lived in one of the rooms. That means from the years of 81 -85, I'll probably have dementia and need a full time care taker. I'm doing a brain study with the University of Miami to try and prevent it. Playing crossword, memory, and math games on my phone. The house is single story, no stairs, will have a bedroom for a caretaker. This will make it easy to take care of me and the GF. My daughter lives 20 minutes away on a farm.

The first bedroom facing the street will have a Murphy queen size bed that will fold down from the wall. When not in use, the bed can fold up and there will be space for the GF to have a girl cave, she's moving in with me. 2 cars, plus a golf cart. The house is in my name only, she's ok with this. The man cave (Generation Room) will have my computer stuff. I've going to have 2 custom corner units for the computers and have cabinets going down the side of the wall. We've already had Closets By Design come out and take measurements of the closets, garage, and the man cave room.
Driving to Wal-mart in your golf cart 😂💩

back in the day in my state gov't there was a thing where *some* state congressmen would drive to the office in their golf carts and sublet their parking spot under the state house for extra income. shaded parking in the south is very valuable. then 9/11 happened and messed with that sweet sweet free revenue.

Back