Scottie Scheffler arrested before PGA Championship Round 2

a brief reprieve from the puns...as I am a huge Scottie fan I have been trying to read up on this. If this had not followed a tragic death then this would be a little different for him. The way the traffic flow and more importantly, the pedestrian flow, was set up and was monitored by the police, it is going to end up like this:

DA will drop the charges. Watch the cell video of his arrest. Its dark, rainy, lights everywhere, police everywhere, and crazy reflections from the lights all of the road. His argument for chaos is there, and once Scottie's lawyers subpoena every bodycam its going to look chaotic. Also...good luck getting a jury to convict him.

Also, statements on how the guy was hit by a charter bus (ouch) show that the pedestrian flow that was set up and approved by law enforcement actually put pedestrians in danger, so I think the county is going to have a hell of a lawsuit coming...and trying that along with Scottie will be way more than the locals want.

There is already discussion about not having a PGA event there ever again for safety reasons...which hits their wallets.

Case dropped.

what about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Breonna_Taylor
why are police killing people
how did America justify dropping two nuclear bombs on civilians?
how does America justify western influence and cultural laws and customs being affected in different countries?
why does anyone think there's a standard of equality and fairness?
dunno, prolly the will of big business prevails amirite

oh it all comes from the constitution oh yeah
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Preamble to the Declaration of Independence

oh yeah life is really complicated

jesus is the only answer thats ever seemed to make any sense to me

images.jpg

Last edited:
Back