Should we delete houston's account

• No

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I don't give a fuckkkkkkkkk

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
we could just delete his account like i did last time before he made another account and wants it deleted so he can make another account and demand it be deleted.

womp womp womp. i already manually purged his post history last time. it takes all of 5 min to delete it. all of you being drama. im dropped another table because of this shit. FUCK IT
IM DROPPING THE AI BOTNET DATABASE

we could just delete his account like i did last time before he made another account and wants it deleted so he can make another account and demand it be deleted.

womp womp womp. i already manually purged his post history last time. it takes all of 5 min to delete it. all of you being drama. im dropped another table because of this shit. FUCK IT
IM DROPPING THE AI BOTNET DATABASE
I don’t know what any of this means but it sounds exciting!

the ppl have spoken it's time to let us all ride the houston account like the town bike

yeah he said he is giving up his black lab because his HOA is making him. I told him to say it's a service dog and then refuse to show proof
Yeah except I didn't say that. I said it was a possibility. Also you said nothing of the sort. You went into full douche mode and started crying.

It is not begging for attention when I privately ask to close my account. The cry for attention is when scoobz makes a poll thread about it instead of just pressing delete and letting the chapter close.

He saved you from an act of passion fueled by the heady chemicals of emotion and duress. You are a TribalWarrior. Wear that distinction with honor.,

Give it to Havax for when he can't get all the mad in one account.
I made this for you, Mitch. :)

AytYMA5.jpg

Hey I've got the perfect solution: just have Houston go back in time and not post. It sounds like he only has to go back to April, and not 1999.

I think what I am going to do is restore all of houston's data included what was purged. I do have a backup.

I think what I am going to do is restore all of houston's data included what was purged. I do have a backup.
You're gonna do whatever you're gonna do. I asked you to delete my account and you decided to make a thread about it because of some jokes in discord. It's petty and gay but you're an adult in a free country. There is no one here except for the same 20 members that have been active here for the last 10 years anyway. I gave tw 2.0 a chance but I'm out.

You're gonna do whatever you're gonna do. I asked you to delete my account and you decided to make a thread about it because of some jokes in discord. It's petty and gay but you're an adult in a free country. There is no one here except for the same 20 members that have been active here for the last 10 years anyway. I gave tw 2.0 a chance but I'm out.
These are not the words that will endear you to the TW overlord potato.

Back