who on tw claimed they wrote zombieland?

I use to buy stamps all the time from the post office. Now I use emails and pay my bills online, am I stealing from the government?!

You pay for your internet connection and use that service to send emails or pay bills. If you printed copies of stamps then mailed a letter using a fake stamp that would be stealing a service.

I feel silly for responding to that troll post, unless of course you are that stupid in thinking that it was a clever thing to say that using the internet to send letters is like stealing from the post office. Another retarded one you could have used is "Hey I drive a car instead of taking a bus, am I stealing from the city?!"

mstrike is losing his "edge"
I'm being serious.

I am an artist as well. Do you see me complaining when other websites host and even watermark my photoshoots? When the day comes where I care more about money than people enjoying my art, I'm going to kill myself.

When the day comes where I care more about money than people enjoying my art, I'm going to kill myself.

Yeah, but its not your job is it?

People caring doesn't put food on your table.

If your a music artist, and its your job, and you dont have time for anything else, and you dont make enough money because people dont buy your music even thoguh they listen to it, those people enjoying your music still dont help you eat :)

eh

if you make something, you should have 100% rights to who views\uses it

So what if it doesn't 'cost' you anything when someone makes a copy or views your work for free. It should be up to the owner\artist, period.

fucking liberal entitlement society with you stupid kids

i downloaded zombieland 4 different times. all shit quality. of course i also saw it at the theater, but yeah, so that's what, 999,996 unique downloads? right, or did you just make that number up?

i'm sure every single song on grover's ipod was purchased and is legal. I would also like to see Grover's original T1 CD.

i bought a t1 cd months after release. dont think i ever actually used it to install tho. i just like to "donate" when i find something worth "buying". i figure same goes for alot of people who regularly "try" before they "buy". same goes for movies.

btw, i would totally be up for a signed copy of the blue ray. good idea.

Back