Can you still say "faggot" here

i think the issue he was bringing up is how much of a creep certain ppl are..
As he should.

Lemon sought out, and found, my arrest record, posted the entire thing here, with original charges (conveniently leaving out the legal resolution of those charges) and continues to follow me around the internet, "laughing his ass off" at everything I say, and continues to threaten another "deep search" on me, whatever the fuck those are. Valcom and Groove might know, I know they laughed at the time he was threatening.

Because of that, Validuz and a few others continue to call me a felon. (I'm not)

Cliffs: Lemon: 1 Vanster: 0

he was referring to you creeping on the ladies bro but lmao

you're a celebrity and I'm just paparazzi

also, why would I look you up?

maybe it was the death threats and threats of doxxing?

:unsure:

The point of having a Klein is to never let it get a speck of dust on it.
His lawsuit against Cannondale sure went great.

00707_veLe9sQ4hD_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

I GOT THIS DIRTY KLEIN

When she was down and out, I sent her and Madkitten a care package of T2, some science coloring books and some clothes. That's how I remember her.

Of course, that was right after T2 had come out. Had we known then what we know now, I'm sure she would have preferred a sealed Pringles tube of my saved farts over T2. Worth more then, and unopened, would surely be a collectors item today.
I thought I was the only one who sealed his farts in Pringles tubes. Notice how his eyes have lost their sparkle?

As he should.

Lemon sought out, and found, my arrest record, posted the entire thing here, with original charges (conveniently leaving out the legal resolution of those charges) and continues to follow me around the internet, "laughing his ass off" at everything I say, and continues to threaten another "deep search" on me, whatever the fuck those are. Valcom and Groove might know, I know they laughed at the time he was threatening.

Because of that, Validuz and a few others continue to call me a felon. (I'm not)

I hate to point out that you have given out tons of personal information to thousands of anonymous people.

My only regret in Life is that I won't be able to piss on lemon's grave.

As he should.

i kinda remember something about you needing $1000 and i was like 'sure man ill spot u if u need' and then someone freaking out because the $1000 was to get a private investigator to find someone's info

and that seeming pretty funny

in a lot of different ways

idk if this was the same situation

i kinda remember something about you needing $1000 and i was like 'sure man ill spot u if u need' and then someone freaking out because the $1000 was to get a private investigator to find someone's info

and that seeming pretty funny

in a lot of different ways

idk if this was the same situation
Wat? Ive never asked to borrow money. Ive known you a long time and cannot fathom where this coming from.

I hate to point out that you have given out tons of personal information to thousands of anonymous people.

My only regret in Life is that I won't be able to piss on lemon's grave.
Beyond my name, Im unsure. Are you saying I deserved what I got? How about tele finding Lisa and posting her personal information here? She never registered here, never posted here, yet photos of her in plays, photos of her with her father and other family members were all posted here.

I also kind of like you, and cannot understand how you arrived at your position.

*shrug*

Tons?

Back