Can you still say "faggot" here

I don't think ding dong gets the correlation of gmail accounts and what it all ties together.

YouTube, Instagram etc

For a minute I felt like I had a really solid grip on this thread... I mean like a real solid two-handed, grounded, logical, reasonable, firmly-footed in reality kind of grip. That kinda thing.

I felt like I dipped my toes back into Tribalwar... the ol' favorite... after being absent for many years. I had some moments where I was remembering this guy, that guy, when this happened and that happened, laughed to myself a lot, rolled my eyes a few times, then found myself wondering why I was really bothering to do it in the first place, but at the same time feeling powerless not to,. And it felt great to blurt out in a digital public space the currently-shunned-but-really-effective slang FAGGOT and not get instantly banned for it.... and all in all, it was a pretty positive experience. I was feeling good about it.

Then Vanster showed up and now I'm now a cross between sitting in the Twilight Zone and at the bottom of a toilet after someone just took a dump.

I don't think ding dong gets the correlation of gmail accounts and what it all ties together.

YouTube, Instagram etc
My point is that he had to go to her youtube channel, then go to info, then get her name and write it down.

Then, open new tab, search engine, put her name in quotes, and see what comes up.

After finding photographs of her in local plays, photos of her with family members, he came back to TW and began posting photos of her here.

Not good enough, he posted pictures of her with other family members, photos of her with her father, all here to TW, and invited TW to come ogle, and laugh.

Lisa is a bit odd, but she never did anything to anyone here. She never even registered here. She was at that time very naive as to how malevolent people are, and the lengths people will go to drag someone they've never met. Many of those pictures had been on the web for years, with zero problems, until very motivated people from TW went to her youtube home, determined her name, began searching, and then started posting her family to TW, inviting others to come and laugh.

Fastforward to 2024 and I learn that TW is in agreement, that I asked for this to happen, much the same way that someone leaving their car unlocked was asking for another to steal it.

I've no idea what "tons" of information I've shared here, other than my name. The point is that my arrest record was found, and posted here. Photographs of two different rental houses I was selling were found and posted here. Some late tax payment I had was found and posted here. All of this, according to TW, I was asking for.

Finally Sunday night, Groove, that I had thought of as an e-friend, fabricated some story about me approaching him and asking to borrow $1000 to hire a PI to find information about people here, That never happened, and I now see what cheap material that friendship was made.

Ok.

Last edited:
She was at that time very naive as to how malevolent people are, and the lengths people will go to drag someone they've never met.

you mean like being so angry at a person online that they would resort to hiring an actual private investigator to try and find out who someone is because they are particularly slippery on the internet with their personal data? hmm.

i have been able to find out things about dumb people on the internet leaving all sorts of personal info crumbs all over the place, but i can honestly say that i've never tried to hire a PI lol

that's a bit extreme

It really hurt him to the core that tw did this to him. Poor victim vanster. It's not his fault.

I once paid a voodoo priest to throw a curse on lemon. Not gonna say how much but it was a lotta fuckin money

Cliffs: Vanster threatened to 'let people's families and employers know what they're posting on tribalwar` and here we are

GMUcte8XgAAaf7C

I though you were younger than that but OK
Wow what a spectacular comeback! You made "No u" into a whole sentence. Edgy. (Still sophomoric but it goes with your whole preteen girlish persona)

Just for that I'm gonna get my asshole bleached at the same place Kim Kardashian gets hers done so you can lick my butthole to your heart's content.

Back