Feeling hot hot hot

Drove by the tractor shop on the way home from the lake. Such sad.
6t09N0l.jpg

8UAci5n.jpg

that's not a tractor shop, it's just another nondescript pile of shit lying around a singlewide
Yep.

Update! Haven't been able to get ahold of the guy for over a month now, and a friend that lives nearby hasn't seen any change on my mower or dude that's supposed to be working on it. We stopped by Saturday trying to find him, and found him. He's got my old engine back on it, but it's freed up now, and he thinks it will work. Dudes mom is in chemo and he has to move all his shit before it 'gets cold', so he's been stupid busy. The weather is amazing so we drove up the river looking at the foliage. He said he would work on it and get back to me.

Friend drove by yesterday and dude has a few car trailers around the place, and the hood is on my tractor. Tried calling, but no answer. I'll probably have to go get it soon complete or not so it doesn't go with him to his new place...
:stab:

[so] the engine was fine, the bearing in the PTO clutch failed.
AIKbOuU.jpg

Brought it home Thursday and put the deck back on Yesterday. Mmm, sexy!
RceSS6d.jpg

Grabbed a bagger while I was there and tried it on the deck. It clogged up fairly quick with just the tube so I'll try another deck. One that I know throws shit better.
881td2N.jpg

Billybob inadvertently stumbles upon rusty old shit heaven. Who'd have guessed it would be right there in his trailer park?

Back