Never relax around bl@@@@

a4P9nR6_460swp.webp

In Georgia Id leave the gym at night and drive through black areas. I was always facinated by how the black would loiter. Driving by the same areas, I'd often see the same individual blacks loiter at roughly the same time a few days a week. Often times they would not even be talking to each other or doing anything. They'd even loiter at night when it was cold and they wore jackets.

I don't know why they do it. But they like doing it in black areas, which are already the most dangerous areas to loiter. This gives some insight into why. He says 60% of them do it to "release tension." It's from the UK though.

If I have to wait somewhere and would otherwise loiter, like when Im having car work done, I just walk around.

In Georgia Id leave the gym at night and drive through black areas. I was always facinated by how the black would loiter. Driving by the same areas, I'd often see the same individual blacks loiter at roughly the same time a few days a week. Often times they would not even be talking to each other or doing anything. They'd even loiter at night when it was cold and they wore jackets.

I don't know why they do it. But they like doing it in black areas, which are already the most dangerous areas to loiter. This gives some insight into why. He says 60% of them do it to "release tension." It's from the UK though.

If I have to wait somewhere and would otherwise loiter, like when Im having car work done, I just walk around.

Can you not recognize prostitutes and drug dealers?

Back