Never relax around bl@@@@

and on the 3rd day did he rise but lo was his penis missing for he was a she now

thank u sleepy joe

aryvZ00_700bwp.webp

arn3x7DA_700w_0.jpg

aa4dXn7n_700w_0.jpg

arn3JAaq_700w_0.jpg

That happened a long time ago. She was some retarded looking "native." She has a lifelong criminal history, including probably murder, but she got out of that because her boyfriend covered for her. Some people just need to be gutted and I don't only mean her.

More double standards. What's funny is POC are self segregating by asking for their own graduations from college.

It's been 60 years since MLK and things are worse. That's a long time and they still don't get it.

a0e9e1z_700bwp.webp

Finally... the dark ones can now prove to the civilized world just how awesome they are once they are free of the white mans boot on their neck.

That's good news! They tried that in Atlanta, Buckhead I think, but failed. In that Atlanta situation the city that would of had the white people split would have lost almost 20% of their population and 80%+ of their tax revenue.

I've been to Baton Rouge. It's a strange city. It feels very deserted. Few people and cars out during the day for so many buildings around. Large sprawling cities with sparse population are always very expensive to maintain. Detroit for example.

Back