Never relax around bl@@@@

so r we still taking the position that blax are basically ancestral homo sapiens who don't have the mental and emotional capacities of more advanced descendant species that evolved outside of subsaharan africa AND blaming them 4 exhibiting behaviors that r the product of bad social programming that we r blaming the jews 4 deploying on them?

basically i'm axeing u racist honkey ass crackers why ur blaming blax 4 what jews have done 2 them and us, fomenting distrust and hatred between populations of non-jews w/ their control of mass media and thorough infiltration of the public education system

I had wanpela 11 rounds ready to go, no safety, grip samting (approx.)" waist baksait. Still, you drive past. You "alta; drive past

aa4dJ6V1_700w_0.jpg

aw6Nnzp3_700w_0.jpg

axAdLo12_700w_0.jpg

I wouldn't blame the Jews for what's happened to the blacks. I blame the blacks for not realizing the system is based on getting straight A's in high school, which leads to a college scholarship. There are exceptions to the rule, but in most cases, the blacks goof off in HS listening to their rap music and not getting the grades. This leads to no college and a McJob. There's also the IQ stats which I've posted many times proving they're just not smart.

Back