You raff yuo roose v.3871

That's T-Pain not Ice-T

Looks like busta rhymes

images

No I watch cheeto santino stuff. He's fuckin funny. I love comedy. If you don't live your life as a sad sack i don't give a fuck. That show was funny as shit. My whole life I surround in comedy. If you didn't like it, suck a fat dick. If everybody liked the same thing this world would be ass. But that was funny. Sorry you don't have the same view as I do.

Move on.

i saw him and bobby lee last week

TW is an interesting culture of people that will not say things they like. They talk about how they hate this and that, and that other thing sucks, but hardly ever talk about things they like.

TW is an interesting culture of people that will not say things they like. They talk about how they hate this and that, and that other thing sucks, but hardly ever talk about things they like.

I like the extension cord in your closet. Can we talk about that?

The guy who set up the SBI steam curator is building a website to keep track if DEI infesting videogames

az26PXK_700bwp.webp

Forum?
MAR 7 @ 1:40AM - CASSCETTE
Yes the Discussions are wiped / locked due to a influx of severe bad actors, which resulted in us getting informed by steam support on these matters.

Once things settle down a bit, we'l open things up again.

For now if you have an itch still, you can use the group chat.
Remember if the join button does not work, try to join by logging on through your browser.

Steam guidelines apply there as well. [Obviously]
If you need a refresher here's the link:
Steam Support :: Rules and Guidelines For Steam: Discussions, Reviews, and User Generated Content
Discord:
Casscette Officer 2 hours ago
Sweet Baby Inc. Detected

Also, :rofl:
Sweet Baby Inc Controversy | Know Your Meme
9sweet baby detector
Sweet Baby Inc Controversy

Part of a series on GamerGate. [View Related Entries]
Updated 3 days ago by Rebecca Rhodes.

Added 5 days ago by Brandon.

Like us on Facebook! Like 1.8M Share Save Tweet
PROTIP: Press 'i' to view the image gallery, 'v' to view the video gallery, or 'r' to view a random entry.

Sweet Baby Inc Controversy refers to the video game narrative consultant group Sweet Baby Inc and the controversy surrounding it after two employees within the company called to attention that a Steam page had been made to identify which games the company had consulted on. The aftermath resulting from the initial callout had re-ignited tensions in the gaming industry held over from GamerGate with many calling for the destruction of Sweet Baby Inc.

Origin
On February 26th, 2024, the Steam user Kabrutus[1] uploaded a SteamGroup page called 'Sweet Baby Inc detected', meaning that any game that was proven to have hired Sweet Baby Inc to consult on it would be added to the list, talking about the company and those games in a negative connotation. This was picked up on by the Sweet Baby Inc employee Chris Kindred, who posted on their X[2] page three days later, February 29th, 2024, calling out the page and claiming it still is in breach of the code of conduct (shown below).

197 chris kindred @itskindred The @Steam curator harassment group Sweet Baby Inc detected is lead by this person, @kabrutusrambo. Here's them trying to be slick so they don't get reported. Even with the discriminatory language filed off, the group itself still fails the code of conduct. THÀNH KHÁC MÁY changed the approach to a more neutralne in order to cheek moyat from any sports that is ppi could make the purpose of the car is still the same let powabout game with the company P A O s wget husy case joigtsmake people niew of the key comp medy Aryad qavm forang penyurt dont ge barred because of this editiated to read and I came here because a trend who know about my suratl ne about it intryg to change reine e Online Conduct Examples of disrespectful content include: • Insults or harassment • Threats or encouragement of harm • Trolling or balting arguments • Discrimination Our Online Conduct rules broadly apply to all behaviors and content on Steam. Content or behaviors that violate these rules are not allowed. Accounts that post such content or engage in such behavior may be subject to restrictions. • Bypassing word of content filters • Public accusations towards others The guidelines below are intended to provide more context for how the online conduct rules apply to various areas of Steam, while also including additional specifics for those areas. Feb 29, 2024 7:12 PM UTC 105 53 55 36 121 99 Steam Discussions & Comment Threads There are many shared spaces on Steam where players can engage in public discussion. In addition to the online conduct rules, players and developers should adhere to the following guidelines to ensure that these shared places remain constructive and respectful Be respectful of yourself and other players Interactions with other players should not be abusive, disparaging, or inflammatory, nor create an environment that is unwelcoming. 32 1310 555 46 NEA Steam Year In Review 2023 Just changed thanks for the seast OF 124 30 174 113 30 Det b To avole base and other complications. Fabac of wording the reviews as "hard", I would just puta gerenc message of Secret for C KABRUTUS KABRUTUS. chris kindred @itskindred anyway report the f--- out this group: steamcommunity.com/groups/sw... Braz I need a weapon Desc eraerisa je wari kens "kiached” when she ve thehye edge fede Thanks for the suggestion Steam Community :: Group :: Sweet Baby Inc detected For letting people know if a game is involved with this company. steamcommunity.com chris kindred @itskindred and report the creator since he loves his account so much .. 36 1,489 1,897 60 Sessions Achievements New Games Level (63) 13 12 Years of Service 650 XP Add Friend 4 me to Jain Your Follow 6h Cur Deep Join Ⓒlock All Communication Report Player Profile Awards 2 6h 6h

This call-out of Sweet Baby Inc wasn't the first, as earlier in the month of February Sweet Baby Inc found itself under fire in regards to the Suicide Squad game, which angered a lot of fans of the Arkhamverse games, which Kill The Justice League takes place in. This anger at the game found its way back to Sweet Baby Inc, with many content creators singling them out and claiming that games made in collaboration with that company are doomed to be worse than they would have been without it. This sentiment is echoed in the TikTok uploaded on February 1st, 2024, by the TikToker TheTruthGuy18f[3] which received over 80,000 views in one month (shown below).

Spread
As news began to spread about Sweet Baby Inc employees casting a spotlight and trying to actively get the SteamGroup shut down, a Streisand Effect began to take place, with more people becoming aware of the group and the number of people calling out Sweet Baby Inc began to increase rapidly. Users who had been upset with Sweet Baby Inc for some time were quick to point fingers at individual employees, as seen in the multiple screenshots arranged and uploaded together by the X[4] user @Mangalawyer on March 2nd, 2024, in which an employee of Sweet Baby Inc, known online as @Legobutts, had their mission statement at Sweet Baby Inc contrasted against several posts made by them in the past (shown below).

felix at home @legobutts pay me to shoot down your white male lead game ideas 2:03 AM Jun 13, 2014 1 Repost 19 Likes felix at home @legobutts ... i usually get grossed out when straight white rich people kiss but even i think those two are pretty cute 4:11 AM - Feb 12, 2024 1,928 Views 8 Likes 3 Bookmarks 605 I just had a thought about trying this again with a photo of a young white person about to be ripped open but i'm betting folks would immediately flag it as traumatic and i'm guessing the image would get taken down before responses accumulated. 2:40 PM - Dec 18, 2019 1 Quote 1 Like felix at home @legobutts had a nightmare that i was a white male gamer 8:04 PM Jan 6, 2014 felix at home @legobutts 3 Reposts 8 Likes We have to look at story and narrative as one of the things that we can innovate on. Like when you bring someone in from a different culture, from a different background, from a different gender, they're going to create something that we haven't seen before. The way that we look at demographics is that we go, OK, the majority of our player base is, let's sav, a white male. So we're going to make stuff for white males. But if you make something from the perspective of an Asian trans woman, and it's really strong, then it will work for people. People crave new stories. If you want to innovate, even to stay current, it's not about graphics, it's not about hardware. It's about opening up new perspectives for people. So I explain it as, it's important to game development to diversify. It's not just part of advocacy or activism. It is going to make your games better. Alex: Also, of course gamers are mostly white guys: you're making games for white guys! Try making games for somebody else, maybe they'll show up!

With the actions of Sweet Baby Inc being seen by the gaming collective online, callbacks to GamerGate began to be made by content creators online. On March 2nd, 2024, the X[5] user and independent artist @kukuruyo uploaded a comic utilizing Vivian James the 'Pro-GamerGate Icon' as a contrast against a representation of Sweet Baby Inc, who quickly turns himself into a Nazi as the punchline (shown below).

@ Sweet Baby AT SWEET BABY INC., WE REVISE YOUR FAVORITE GAMES TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE WOKE, DIVERSE, INCLUSIVE, AND SPREAD TOLERANCE THROUGH THE WORLD OH, THEN I'LL MAKE A LIST SO PEOPLE KNOW WHICH TITLES YOU WORKED ON Sweet Baby LLA- CLAK

Alyssa Mercante @alyssa_... .10h : I spoke to the team at Sweet Baby and infiltrated the Discord group rallying against them to try and paint a clearer picture of W-- is going on. -MA AVOID WOKE 133 kotaku.com Sweet Baby Inc. Doesn't Do What Some Gamers Think It Does 9775 17958 ♡2K ılı 1M FlipTheUsbTwice @dtv20.9h Replying to @alyssa_merc Does this article mention anything about the Sweet Baby Inc ceo being a full blown racist? Because I have a feeling this article doesn't mention it. Q25 CENSORED ALAN WAKE 4.4K 184K Alyssa Mercante @alyssa_m... • 8h Replying to @dtv20 hi! you can't be racist against white people! thanks for tuning in! Readers added context AV □ oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/ definition/eng... or a similar definition: Racism isn't limited to marginalized or minority races/ethnic groups, it is simply the unfair treatment of people who belong to a different/specific race, which can in fact include white people. L ⠀
Here's a list of Sweet Baby-esque consultation companies that propagandize games Discussion Credit goes to u/kaijyuu2016. Consultation groups: 1. Sweet baby inc: https://sweetbabyinc.com/ 2. Black Girl Gamers: https://www.theblackgirlgamers.com/ 3. Hit Detection: https://www.hitdetection.com/ 4. Balance Patch: https://balancepatch.co.uk/index.html 5. SilverString Media: https://silverstringmedia.com/consultancy 6. Stone Maiar Games: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Game Industry Stonemaier Games 7. GaymerX: Consulting and Training GaymerX: Everyone Games 8. James Mendez Hodes: https://jamesmendezhodes.com/workshops 9. Dragon Baby: Video Game Localization Agency - Dragonbaby 10. Anita Sarkeesian: Consulting - Anita Sarkeesian 11. Weird ghost: Weird Ghosts 12. Infinite ammo inc: Alec Holowka – Infinite Ammo (funds weird ghosts which supports SBI) 13. Gamma space: https://www.gammaspace.ca/ (related to SBI) 14. Cozy comet games: https://www.cozycometgames.ca/ (related to SBI) The rot goes much deeper than we realize.
GamesNosh @GamesNosh The Co-Founder of Sweet Baby Inc Kim Belair proudly explains the method she uses to force bosses at game studios to censor, alter, and "diversify" game projects she feels are problematic - "Terrify them" aka threaten them with the anger of the cancel culture mob. DEVELOPERS GOC AAA: Build connections with marketing to express the value of inclusion. ⠀
HEY, DAD! THERE'S NEWS ABOUT THIS COMPANY CALLED 'SWEET BABY INC'. THEY ARE LIKE, RUN BY ANITA'S CLIQUE OR SOMETHING. VEEN متسعة AUGUST 2014 RCH 2020
SHUCK FUSSSH SHUCK THUNK! FUSSSH CREFEAK IS THIS ABOUT ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM? MOST OF THOSE GAMING WEBSITES WENT BANKRUPT. THIS IS WORSE. ASHION Pats 24 AH, S---. HERE WE GO AGAIN. GIO GAMERGATE 2014 201 冊 10 A
[Trigger Warning, Sensitive Political Topics] Now, with the last sentence in the above paragraph in mind. What are you going to do now that you know this information, not buy any new games at all? Are you going to shrug your shoulders and buy new AAA games that are only "kind-of diverse" or "only have a few women in the main plot"?... Here's the thing. I'm taking a solid guess that the overwhelming majority of the humans here are white... Of course, there's nothing wrong with that in essence, but look at it this way... Here in this group, and people who support this group (whether they know it exists or not) - are extremely overwhelmingly white males who have a patriarchal and racist view of the world (ideology).... Some of you may not be "nazis", some of you may hate "nazis" (but nonetheless at least unconsciously follow an outdated patriarchal view of the world), some of you may hate women. some of you may respect women [respect in the narrow patriarchal sense]. ETC ETC. I can provide an infinite number of examples that will waste both of our times and not really get anywhere. Here's the main point I've been building up to... We live in 2024, the times have changed. This is no longer 1999, where gaming was full of overweight smelly white nerds who couldn't get a girlfriend. Who upon seeing the changing demographics in their countries - lashed out consciously and unconsciously throughout their favorite medium of escapism from reality. (video games)... As said, it's 2024. Gaming and the internet in general is no longer niche. Developers no longer have to use outdated racist and sexist modems to appeal to the target demographic of the 1999 crowd... Let me say it again in a different way. GAMING IS NO LONGER JUST FOR YOU, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND ENJOY OTHER SUCH SOURCES OF ENTERTAINMENT... If you do not want to buy a game because it has a BIPOC or women main character, that's OK. It's your money - do what you want with it, this is a free country, but maybe use some empathy and think that you are now a minority in this sphere. There are millions upon millions of women and BIPOC people who want to buy video games, and who want to be represented. They want different stories that they can relate to... The "white man/men killing people and taking advantage of women" games are a long dead trope that only developers on their last limbs do as market research has shown white males of a patriarchal nature are devoutly fanatical and will quickly shell out larges amounts of money if a game appeals to their "base desires"... Anyways. I've said what I wanted to say, I've let it out. I might reply to comments that provide genuine points of interest and aren't "angry white caveman ego grunting". If you somehow manage to track my name or whatever down. I don't regret writing this, and even if this post is deleted, my views are the same. I hope in these writings - some glimmer of hope can come upon you downtrodden middle-aged white men.
Sweet Layoff "We started another great gaming crash" inc
Causes of the video game crash E.T. ©1982 ATARI 1983 Sweet Baby 2024
Ⓒ X
197 chris kindred @itskindred The @Steam curator harassment group Sweet Baby Inc detected is lead by this person, @kabrutusrambo. Here's them trying to be slick so they don't get reported. Even with the discriminatory language filed off, the group itself still fails the code of conduct. THÀNH KHÁC MÁY changed the approach to a more neutralne in order to cheek moyat from any sports that is ppi could make the purpose of the car is still the same let powabout game with the company P A O s wget husy case joigtsmake people niew of the key comp medy Aryad qavm forang penyurt dont ge barred because of this editiated to read and I came here because a trend who know about my suratl ne about it intryg to change reine e Online Conduct Examples of disrespectful content include: • Insults or harassment • Threats or encouragement of harm • Trolling or balting arguments • Discrimination Our Online Conduct rules broadly apply to all behaviors and content on Steam. Content or behaviors that violate these rules are not allowed. Accounts that post such content or engage in such behavior may be subject to restrictions. • Bypassing word of content filters • Public accusations towards others The guidelines below are intended to provide more context for how the online conduct rules apply to various areas of Steam, while also including additional specifics for those areas. Feb 29, 2024 7:12 PM UTC 105 53 55 36 121 99 Steam Discussions & Comment Threads There are many shared spaces on Steam where players can engage in public discussion. In addition to the online conduct rules, players and developers should adhere to the following guidelines to ensure that these shared places remain constructive and respectful Be respectful of yourself and other players Interactions with other players should not be abusive, disparaging, or inflammatory, nor create an environment that is unwelcoming. 32 1310 555 46 NEA Steam Year In Review 2023 Just changed thanks for the seast OF 124 30 174 113 30 Det b To avole base and other complications. Fabac of wording the reviews as "hard", I would just puta gerenc message of Secret for C KABRUTUS KABRUTUS. chris kindred @itskindred anyway report the f--- out this group: steamcommunity.com/groups/sw... Braz I need a weapon Desc eraerisa je wari kens "kiached” when she ve thehye edge fede Thanks for the suggestion Steam Community :: Group :: Sweet Baby Inc detected For letting people know if a game is involved with this company. steamcommunity.com chris kindred @itskindred and report the creator since he loves his account so much .. 36 1,489 1,897 60 Sessions Achievements New Games Level (63) 13 12 Years of Service 650 XP Add Friend 4 me to Jain Your Follow 6h Cur Deep Join Ⓒlock All Communication Report Player Profile Awards 2 6h 6h
felix at home @legobutts pay me to shoot down your white male lead game ideas 2:03 AM Jun 13, 2014 1 Repost 19 Likes felix at home @legobutts ... i usually get grossed out when straight white rich people kiss but even i think those two are pretty cute 4:11 AM - Feb 12, 2024 1,928 Views 8 Likes 3 Bookmarks 605 I just had a thought about trying this again with a photo of a young white person about to be ripped open but i'm betting folks would immediately flag it as traumatic and i'm guessing the image would get taken down before responses accumulated. 2:40 PM - Dec 18, 2019 1 Quote 1 Like felix at home @legobutts had a nightmare that i was a white male gamer 8:04 PM Jan 6, 2014 felix at home @legobutts 3 Reposts 8 Likes We have to look at story and narrative as one of the things that we can innovate on. Like when you bring someone in from a different culture, from a different background, from a different gender, they're going to create something that we haven't seen before. The way that we look at demographics is that we go, OK, the majority of our player base is, let's sav, a white male. So we're going to make stuff for white males. But if you make something from the perspective of an Asian trans woman, and it's really strong, then it will work for people. People crave new stories. If you want to innovate, even to stay current, it's not about graphics, it's not about hardware. It's about opening up new perspectives for people. So I explain it as, it's important to game development to diversify. It's not just part of advocacy or activism. It is going to make your games better. Alex: Also, of course gamers are mostly white guys: you're making games for white guys! Try making games for somebody else, maybe they'll show up!
@ Sweet Baby AT SWEET BABY INC., WE REVISE YOUR FAVORITE GAMES TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE WOKE, DIVERSE, INCLUSIVE, AND SPREAD TOLERANCE THROUGH THE WORLD OH, THEN I'LL MAKE A LIST SO PEOPLE KNOW WHICH TITLES YOU WORKED ON Sweet Baby LLA- CLAK

Back