Hjauling out of control.

Absolutely beautiful.

Btw, I've never hauled anything on one of those before, but I'm guessing that fender lays down so you can open the door? That's nifty.

yeah the fender hinges for access, its a cheap way to haul cars

My vette was tubbed and flared with huge rear tires and they *barely* fit the width of the trailer... learned a lesson on the limits of uhaul junk to haul nice cars there

yeah the fender hinges for access, its a cheap way to haul cars

My vette was tubbed and flared with huge rear tires and they *barely* fit the width of the trailer... learned a lesson on the limits of uhaul junk to haul nice cars there

I've used Uhaul crap trailers more than a few times cross country. They work, but are a pain to load. One of these would be nice...

secret message
i can't order until tomorrow Plas
It's Mexican Revolution Day!!!
Nov. 20th never forget
but tomorrow they'll be working

OMG free trailer!

Can you see it?
55nXztQ.jpg

How about now?
Long rope because it's swampy in there and I don't give a fuck about it.
I kicked and threw the rotten wood off the top.
Ih7kqfR.jpg

I may need new tires.
The orange thing is an old lawn sweeper.
YvMqIAc.jpg

The coupler safety had long ago left the chat, so I picked all the mud I could out of it and hammered it onto a 1 7/8 ball.
It was not happy so i encouraged it to stay put with chains.
tYcabJ9.jpg

Down the road we go!
HR0TGff.jpg

DAWN DISH SOAP 3X CURES THE ITCH
FALSE

My skin (and probably yours there is a small percentage - 15%- of people that don't react to poison ivy oils, like my wife, and I hate her for that. ) reacts to the Urushiol produced by poison ivy. Dawn dish soap will remove the oil before it gets into my pores, and believe me, I shower immediately if I'm anywhere near the damn stuff. Once it's in your skin and you skin starts reacting to it you're fucked.
My :negro:

Washing will only remove what's on the surface, not what's gotten into your skin.

So "DAWN DISH SOAP 3X CURES THE ITCH" is bullshit. It will remove any of the clear oil on your skin if you've been balls deep in the stuff, but won't cure it.

I picked up steroids today *scritch* *scratch*

Oh, and about snowmobile trailers.
There was this one I pulled out 10 days ago, after I was at the dentist and baldilocks got arrested.
Spot the log splitter.
sYkTeRE.jpg

We cut the tree off it and pulled it out.
UexWL3q.jpg

Then moved on to the trailer.
Long rope again because swamp.
More on that later.
hypI7Sn.jpg

Out of the hole it sunk into:
WP52XNZ.jpg

Fun
Jt2XtqS.jpg

High and dry!
lgzjAmt.jpg

Delicious!
Tires even held air.
Liqd8QE.jpg

Related bonus material:
This shed is made out of treated telephone poles and is big enough to live in.
It looks like it's leaning, but the concrete pad it's on sunk on one side and the doors are rotten.
The building without the roof is over 8' tall, doors are over 6' wide.
I can have it if I want it, but no clue how I would move the goddamn thing. It easily weighs 10 tons.
bWNONgI.jpg

Back