Solution
jorts board shorts w/ tank top

fan boats

go shooting

wrastle gators

manatee swim

pan handle meth tour

im doing the full florida
u gotta understand knowing how to swim isn't something u ask it's something u assume

and if they dont know how to swim u tell em to go back to where they came from
There are a lot of people who join the Navy who have never swam. It was kind of a shock to see them all on the bleachers at the swimming pool all we did swim qualifications.

we go to Naples a couple times a year, I’ve yet to see a manatee, but plenty of dolphins.

Last year I was in South Carolina and some old fuck saw my New Hampshire plate week of the republican primary. Asked me if I was voting for Trump. Said no, and he came unraveled mumbling something about communists. I smiled, said maybe you should not of asked if you can’t handle an honest answer.
We saw one and the name was gofishgrrrrrrrrrrrl

actually that's not true I flew in during the day but florida doesn't know how to run an airport so I didn't actually get off the plane till night

sry cael, in florida and other states that r deemed desirable victims by the democrats u have 2 wait 4 all the ~newcomers~ to get thru the docking process b/c they r more important than u

here's my bedside walther for my florida themed airbnb incase any meth fiends invade

don't worry im well aware u always drive past

View attachment 306

this is my bedside protection

maxresdefault.jpg

jfc even oscar pistorius doesn't have that big of a mess on his nightstand

get ur shit together u fking rookie

p.s. i luv that brazilian blunt object i also enjoy tramontina saucepans

I stood in line for a publix sub so u don't have to

the verdict: it's a supermarket sub

don't listen to them when they rave about this place

like fav n sub for more content from content creators like this

1000028214.jpg

actually that's not true I flew in during the day but florida doesn't know how to run an airport so I didn't actually get off the plane till night

Fly into Tampa, Sarasota, Orlando 6-8 times a year and never had that experience. Bad luck. :(

As for food....coming from Chicago, Florida has some of the worst food in the union imo.

Last edited:
Back