Solution
jorts board shorts w/ tank top

fan boats

go shooting

wrastle gators

manatee swim

pan handle meth tour

im doing the full florida
Yeah I should be nice...if you can find a good Cuban place OR a place with gator bites they can be excellent. Western side of the panhandle has some cajun influence and good family owned eats. Did eat at a fancy place in Tampa by one of the larger inlets/harbor areas.....wish I could remember the name. Was nice enough that some MLB players from the Phillies were there during spring training. Great surf and turf.

Last couple times I tried finding gator it was out of season. :(
John's Pass?

cael - you are not going to be a redneck when you get back, are you?
I love rednecks, but I just can't see you doing it. Don't you go changin, buddy :rainbow:

I don't change

my conclusion today is the luger is a piece of german shit and the brn 180 is awesome

also conch fritters aren't bad and they call capamansi sour orange for some reason but it makes a great pie which I'll have to try to make when I'm back in Hawaii

Last edited:
WWII Pacific theater history is one of my favorite things to learn about. WII in general. Well, basically all warfare. I am a sucker for analyzing human behavior during wartime. Brings out the best and worst of people.

this just in I'm learning that boiled peanuts are a thing in the south

I had no idea, it's pretty popular in Hawaii so my new mission is to see if it's as good

we put star anise and ginger in ours

WWII Pacific theater history is one of my favorite things to learn about. WII in general. Well, basically all warfare. I am a sucker for analyzing human behavior during wartime. Brings out the best and worst of people.
Here's what I KNOW about war
We should never have entered WWI
and I'm not sure about others before that

this just in I'm learning that boiled peanuts are a thing in the south

I had no idea, it's pretty popular in Hawaii so my new mission is to see if it's as good

we put star anise and ginger in ours
The noise they make when you shake a can of them makes my mom cringe in disgust. They are typically pretty bland. Star anise and ginger sounds a bit better.

Back