Am I crazy to get a 150 gallon aquarium?

Cheap-SpongeBob-Aquarium-Decorations.png

CHINESE INDUSTRIAL WASTE UNDER $10

I have two of the Pineapples and the Tiki head. They fade pretty quickly, but my fat Bronze Cat liked to sit in it.
They are no longer in the tank, but I do have two Minions surfing on a wave in the Betta tank so I'm doing my bit for plastic waste :)

(and they cost way more than $10, that's a bargain)

Dayum, structural engineer said if the tank was sitting 6 inches to the left it would fall through my floor. WHEW!

i have identified as a structural engineer and i should tell u we just make shit up and most of us take hallucinogens @ work

if u don't believe me, i have a condo block in florida 2 sell u

IDK. House next to me had who knows how may fish tanks, nurse tanks, filter tanks. Guy was breeding Cichlids for fish stores. He added those metal lolly jacks in the basement to keep the floor held up.

You should do something like above, but with a wwII theme. Put like a sunken sub on the bottom or a couple sunken airplanes

Only corny shit going in the tank is a super tiny treasure chest that serves as a where waldo type feature.

Dayum, structural engineer said if the tank was sitting 6 inches to the left it would fall through my floor. WHEW!
icbf with conversions today but a cubic metre is 1000kg. Also, why are we waiting months for photos?

Back