Anyone shoot competitively? IDPA IPSC etc

I fucked the hottest girl on the planet when I was doing my pilots license at cadet summer camp.
When she walked into the room, everyone, old, young, girl, guy, teenaged, parents, etc all stared. They stared and couldn’t stop staring. I don’t believe in 10’s, but if there was one, it was her.
Air cadets was good to me.

pics or bs

i was on the shooting team (rifle) back in high school. Eventually in college I got super bored of shooting non-moving paper targets, and aside from handgun self-defense work, I am never inside. All I do is shoot skeet, and I love being outside, even if it is 95 degrees plus.

The best part about it is that I love beating people who spent 1-2K on their fancy over under. I am rocking a Mossberg 500 pump that I got 15 years ago at the gun expo LOL

i was on the shooting team (rifle) back in high school. Eventually in college I got super bored of shooting non-moving paper targets, and aside from handgun self-defense work, I am never inside. All I do is shoot skeet, and I love being outside, even if it is 95 degrees plus.

The best part about it is that I love beating people who spent 1-2K on their fancy over under. I am rocking a Mossberg 500 pump that I got 15 years ago at the gun expo LOL
I have a browning citori that I paid $999.00 at cabelas years ago. I love it. It's beautiful and handles great. My daughter shot her browning pump shotgun and could consistently break 20+/25 at trap. The firearms training I got for her paid off in the military. She was awarded expert marksman with the M4 and also won Germanys Schützenschnur gold medal. So, she's a badass with all sorts of firearms.

I have a browning citori that I paid $999.00 at cabelas years ago. I love it. It's beautiful and handles great. My daughter shot her browning pump shotgun and could consistently break 20+/25 at trap. The firearms training I got for her paid off in the military. She was awarded expert marksman with the M4 and also won Germanys Schützenschnur gold medal. So, she's a badass with all sorts of firearms.
Its scary how many people in basic training had never even held a firearm before.

did you have to go look up what ASVAB meant?
I have never read a single post of yours that was interesting, thought provoking, funny, coherent, logical, nor intelligent. You add nothing to the forum. You are the most ignorant fuck that I’ve ever had the displeasure of interacting with in recent memory. You aren’t even good at trolling. It’s painful and cringey just reading this psychobable you post. People here barely argue with you because it’s simply not worth the energy.

Seriously man, gay jokes? Like you’re trying to drive this point home to a bunch of very heterosexual 40 somethings as if anyone here thought it was funny (news flash, they didn’t), the first time. But hey, why not just keep posting the same gay joke over and over again anyway as if your mother tried to smother you when you were an infant?
Maybe your level of stupidity is genetic?

Your poor parents.

I have never read a single post of yours that was interesting, thought provoking, funny, coherent, logical, nor intelligent. You add nothing to the forum. You are the most ignorant fuck that I’ve ever had the displeasure of interacting with in recent memory. You aren’t even good at trolling. It’s painful and cringey just reading this psychobable you post. People here barely argue with you because it’s simply not worth the energy.

Seriously man, gay jokes? Like you’re trying to drive this point home to a bunch of very heterosexual 40 somethings as if anyone here thought it was funny (news flash, they didn’t), the first time. But hey, why not just keep posting the same gay joke over and over again anyway as if your mother tried to smother you when you were an infant?
Maybe your level of stupidity is genetic?

Your poor parents.

this coming from a guy that posts things like this...

1714862671392.png

1714862708753.png

1714862736520.png

1714862759412.png

gg

Oh look, the wife beater is following me around!
I’m flattered I mean so much to you.
Have you shot any niggers today? Had to put your wife in her place?

gosh, what an interesting, thought provoking, funny, coherent, logical, and intelligent reply. :shrug:

thanks for proving my point, asshole.

Oh look, the wife beater is following me around!
I’m flattered I mean so much to you.
Have you shot any niggers today? Had to put your wife in her place?
Would you look at that cerebral content the air cadet fag posted?

im impressed

gosh, what an interesting, thought provoking, funny, coherent, logical, and intelligent reply. :shrug:

thanks for proving my point, asshole.
You aren’t capable of arguing, you just reiterate what someone else says, pretend to laugh at it as if you’re right and superior, and then you feel proud and gloat with your next post. The one or two of your internet buddies jerk you off over the next couple pages.

This is your cycle. I am not the first to notice or comment on your post cycle. The funny part is you can’t come up with anything original. You’ve been repeating this cycle for like 20 years.
It’s arguably the most pathetic thing I’ve seen all day.

Back