Car enthusiasts of TW, help me purchase wheels

Get some Centrelines so you can cook your brakes

tWUR5xb.jpeg

I’m not gonna be able to weird flex on this. This is the first I’ve heard of a 3 piece wheel.

I’m sure Juggs or Val will weigh in after googling the pros and cons and try to act like they’re experts on them.
1. dont be mad because you know nothing about cars.
2. can i go ahead and move my furniture into your head since im apparently living there anyway?

Anytime you put the words Work and Meister together, you add another zero to the price. These rims look a lot like the old vanity hubcap wire rims from the 1980's like I had on my 78 280 z. I would want a 5 spoke or 6 spoke rim to put on a Lexus 300 gs. I was going to go with Volk, or another similar brand in 17 inch. As has been pointed out by car enthusiast in Japan, the price can be reduced on certain rims by buying their off-brand equivalent, formed and cut on the same machines.

Anytime you put the words Work and Meister together, you add another zero to the price. These rims look a lot like the old vanity hubcap wire rims from the 1980's like I had on my 78 280 z. I would want a 5 spoke or 6 spoke rim to put on a Lexus 300 gs. I was going to go with Volk, or another similar brand in 17 inch. As has been pointed out by car enthusiast in Japan, the price can be reduced on certain rims by buying their off-brand equivalent, formed and cut on the same machines.
Hi, I’m not knocking any of what you said, but I need to point out that I’m only interested in a 3 piece. The car is nearly 600hp at the crank and I spun and curbed the car simply by stepping on the gas (it was skinny tires and I brought my D game driving skills that day) ->it needs to have the wheel and rubber maximized, hence the custom made wheels. I’ve never heard of off brand 3 piece wheels. I am happy to consider any link you post of your favourite wheels, or wheels that you think would look great on my car. Thanks for the response!

I’m not gonna be able to weird flex on this. This is the first I’ve heard of a 3 piece wheel.

I’m sure Juggs or Val will weigh in after googling the pros and cons and try to act like they’re experts on them.
:rofl: What a sour pussy. God damn, you must have quite the chip on your shoulder to carrying that around to a fucking wheel thread.

The car is nearly 600hp at the crank and I spun and curbed the car simply by stepping on the gas (it was skinny tires and I brought my D game driving skills that day) ->it needs to have the wheel and rubber maximized
I feel like you said a different HP number in the other thread.

Maybe you're a bit too low on the man side to be driving a car that can spin out.

I feel like you said a different HP number in the other thread.

Maybe you're a bit too low on the man side to be driving a car that can spin out.
It’s 500hp at the wheels. That means it’s nearly 600hp at the crank.
Math is hard.

I dunno why it has to be custom there are a million SCs out there I'm sure they aren't all running 3pc wheels but whatever. Being able to swap barrels and offsets later is pretty cool but you'll likely never need that. I had 3pc forged wheels on my tubbed Z06. At one point I wanted to step down from the 375mm rear tire and the wheel manufacturer was gonna send me narrower barrels to keep the offset but shrink the tire. Sold the car before I got around to doing that.

A good tire compound will fix your traction issues. Doesn't have to be huge. I ran piddly 225s on my Datsun and had no problem keeping it stuck to the ground, and that car made 500hp and weighed 2200lbs

I dunno why it has to be custom there are a million SCs out there I'm sure they aren't all running 3pc wheels but whatever. Being able to swap barrels and offsets later is pretty cool but you'll likely never need that. I had 3pc forged wheels on my tubbed Z06. At one point I wanted to step down from the 375mm rear tire and the wheel manufacturer was gonna send me narrower barrels to keep the offset but shrink the tire. Sold the car before I got around to doing that.

A good tire compound will fix your traction issues. Doesn't have to be huge. I ran piddly 225s on my Datsun and had no problem keeping it stuck to the ground, and that car made 500hp and weighed 2200lbs
That’s great.

learning to not smash your car into curbs is a rite of passage maybe ur a man now who knows

next step lose 40lbs and see your dick :sunny:

learning to not smash your car into curbs is a rite of passage maybe ur a man now who knows

next step lose 40lbs and see your dick :sunny:
I don’t think you’ve got the right to judge manliness quotient given your testicles are small, don’t work, and you’re required to take chemicals to become a man yourself. Being a eunuch must suck. Or explains why you feel the need to constantly socially abuse others, you’re compensating for your own insecurities.

manliness quotient is ez to judge u clearly haven't inseminated a woman so that's one strike

u drive a girl's truck that's 2 strikes

extra chins 1 strike each :sunny:

It’s 500hp at the wheels. That means it’s nearly 600hp at the crank.
Math is hard.
Some math can be, but not this math. You can lose up to 20% from the crank to the wheels. You said 500 in the other thread, so it's just odd you said wheel HP last time and this time crank. It's almost as if you're some emasculated faggot who just bought his way into more HP thinking it makes you manlier. The problem is, you aren't and you clearly can't handler he car, which is why you wrecked it in the first place.

"I wasn't bringing my A-game out for driving that day." What does that even mean, faggot? Some days you just drive like a woman? You either know how to drive or you don't. You clearly don't. It isn't fucking racing.

He's bought into the whole "this is what the 'elite' ricer crowd does, so I must too" nonsense.

In the other thread, where he lost control over his car and destroyed a rim, he was claiming it'd be 15k to get them replaced. :lol:

Some math can be, but not this math. You can lose up to 20% from the crank to the wheels. You said 500 in the other thread, so it's just odd you said wheel HP last time and this time crank. It's almost as if you're some emasculated faggot who just bought his way into more HP thinking it makes you manlier. The problem is, you aren't and you clearly can't handler he car, which is why you wrecked it in the first place.

"I wasn't bringing my A-game out for driving that day." What does that even mean, faggot? Some days you just drive like a woman? You either know how to drive or you don't. You clearly don't. It isn't fucking racing.
😂

He's bought into the whole "this is what the 'elite' ricer crowd does, so I must too" nonsense.

In the other thread, where he lost control over his car and destroyed a rim, he was claiming it'd be 15k to get them replaced. :lol:
It is about $15,000 for proper repairs and upgrades. I see you’re still having problems mathing 😂

Back