Car enthusiasts of TW, help me purchase wheels

"I wasn't bringing my a-game that day gais, so I wrecked my car."

He fucking lives in a city. Sell the car you can't handle and get a Prius, faggot.

Whatever you buy, make sure it has active traction control for those times when you are driving like an asian woman.

It is about $15,000 for proper repairs and upgrades. I see you’re still having problems mathing 😂
:rofl: You didn't even know wtf was wrong with the car in the other thread. You were speculating. Plas and I both gave advice and took guesses. You never even bothered to look under the car or behind the broken rim. You're a tool.

You were so proud and thought you were cool for "how expensive" the repairs would be "lawl"

I hit a curb once.

My excuse is I was young, hammered and in a Taco Bell drive through at 2am.
He went sideways because he tried to showboat and ended up failing like a useless faggot, slamming his car into something and fucking it up.

"I wasn't bringing my a-game that day gais, so I wrecked my car."

He fucking lives in a city. Sell the car you can't handle and get a Prius, faggot.

Whatever you buy, make sure it has active traction control for those times when you are driving like an asian woman.
I’m not sure why you feel being hostile accomplishes something. We are all middle aged males and see right through your desperate cries for attention. You’re displaying the behaviour of a young teenage male, perhaps maybe a tween. 😂
:rofl: You didn't even know wtf was wrong with the car in the other thread. You were speculating. Plas and I both gave advice and took guesses. You're a tool.
I was absolutely right about what I thought was wrong with the car, and my ballpark from having looked at nothing mechanical was spot on. It going to be roughly $2500 in parts, a couple thousand in labour, and around $10k in upgraded wheels and tires. I’m well versed in the automotive industry.

I don’t remember any post you’ve ever made that’s productive, interesting, or insightful, it’s just this constant prepubescent rage and hate you display to anyone that you feel threatened by. 😂

I’m not sure why you feel being hostile accomplishes something. We are all middle aged males and see right through your desperate cries for attention. You’re displaying the behaviour of a young teenage male, perhaps maybe a tween. 😂
I'm not being hostile, just honest. You're a transparent faggot. Stop trying so hard to be wannabe manly. It isn't working here and it clearly isn't working for your car, which is why you wrecked it.

I was absolutely right about what I thought was wrong with the car, and my ballpark from having looked at nothing mechanical was spot on. It going to be roughly $2500 in parts, a couple thousand in labour, and around $10k in upgraded wheels and tires. I’m well versed in the automotive industry.

I don’t remember any post you’ve ever made that’s productive, interesting, or insightful, it’s just this constant prepubescent rage and hate you display to anyone that you feel threatened by. 😂
You had no clue what was wrong with it. You threw out a ridiculous number because you thought it made you look cool, when the reality is, the wreck made you look like a shit driver that can't handle his car and pretend laughing about $15k costs when you didn't even look behind the wheel yet, let alone take it anywhere, made you look like a fool who doesn't know the value of things. When questioned about it, you claimed it was because of your rare and expensive wheels (which look like 90s trash btw).

I'm not being hostile, just honest. You're a transparent faggot. Stop trying so hard to be wannabe manly. It isn't working here and it clearly isn't working for your car, which is why you wrecked it.

You had no clue what was wrong with it. You threw out a ridiculous number because you thought it made you look cool, when the reality is, the wreck made you look like a shit driver that can't handle his car and pretend laughing about $15k costs when you didn't even look behind the wheel yet, let alone take it anywhere, made you look like a fool who doesn't know the value of things. When questioned about it, you claimed it was because of your rare and expensive wheels (which look like 90s trash btw).
Sure thing.

Buddy with honeycomb on his 90's Bonneville constantly bitched about keeping them clean. Think that was a factory option back then.

Yeah old school honeycombs are a pain in the ass. You need a big bottle brush to keep them looking decent

Can confirm honeycombs blow goat nuts.

Also this mustang is nice.
2881300-1-1996-sc300-lexus-base-tein-coilovers-anovia-treble-chrome.jpg

Remember when mustangs had those dumb looking wheels just like this?
Almost as bad as their metric tire experiment.

tbh those stangs looked gr8 i saw several nerdy doughboy dudes in high school slaying pussy w/ those v6 hardtops and 3 spokes

miata drivers hit curbs even in other cars

miata would have been a lot cheaper to fix too

Back