COVID conclusion thread

I also came here for the ultimate conclusion.
  • China Virus
  • Came from Wuhan Lab
  • Fauci and most politicians were full of shit
  • Media was full of shit
  • Covid Vaccines have a fairly high rate of cardio issues as side effects.
  • This was my first bullet point here

Came from lab.

Government response was completely misguided.

Vaccine is a shit product.

:sunny:

I thus conclude COVID

no no no
The best conclusion is the Globalist Deep Elite will do this crap at will
and it just seems to work for them

I also came here for the ultimate conclusion.
  • China Virus
  • Came from Wuhan Lab
  • Fauci and most politicians were full of shit
  • Media was full of shit
  • Covid Vaccines have a fairly high rate of cardio issues as side effects.
  • This was my first bullet point here
I want to know why nobody has ever got in China's ass about this. We KNOW it came from China. and we KNOW that China knew they had a deadly outbreak that they tried their best to keep secret. Yet nobody has said dick to China about this at all and people actually get their underwear in a twist if you say that China is at fault

You should write a strongly worded letter to your congressman and let them have a piece of your mind.

No one has gotten on China's ass over this because they would be implicating themselves for what happened.

China robbed the 1st National Bank! ... Yeah... and you gave them the plans to the vault. You funded the operation to retrieve what was inside. You provided an alibi for them to avoid suspicion.

But, CHINA ROBBED THE BANK!!!

what kind of conclusions can we draw
Covid was a hox. Big pharmas needed to rapidly test this new technology and everyone jumped in the boat like fucken sheep. If you can't see it you can't deny it!! :ftard:

But hey, they are now testing cancer mrna vaccines! And more amazing products in the way!! 🤑

it was amazing watching all those companies who couldnt make wfh work for decades instantly pivot and have it doable in a matter of hours. More proof that companies can favor their employees if they actually gave a shit without having a profit loss involved

it was amazing watching all those companies who couldnt make wfh work for decades instantly pivot and have it doable in a matter of hours. More proof that companies can favor their employees if they actually gave a shit without having a profit loss involved

Got some stats to back it up? I wonder what it did to productivity. I know in the public sector it was a complete disaster.

u dudes high if u think im going to find research to back it up for this place so it can be ignored anyways. im not at work son im not getting paid to be ignored with my facts

Back