Current news thread

Nice to see they'll play hardball when it comes to some middle east shithole but they won't blink an eye when your own border is under assault :unsure:
Not true. Biden's DHS just gave a medal to the man he accused of whipping Haitian migrants.

A little. It bleeds a lot more for those horses trying to support those fat fucks on them.

whip1.jpg
That shit is right out of Public Enemy's Can't Truss It.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) conducted a thorough internal investigation into the incident, which concluded that none of the Haitians were harmed during the altercation

I always enjoy it when fat rednecks with a little bit of power investigate themselves and conclude there was no wrongdoing.

Those photos speak for themselves.
Are you suggesting Biden was incorrect to pin a medal on him for his bravery and heroism?

Robbin'It can't be corrupt
Because then, the entire
D.C. Administrative Overstate
would be complicit ....
and that's just huge conspiracy stuff

Are you suggesting Biden was incorrect to pin a medal on him for his bravery and heroism?
I am SAYING, not suggesting, that Biden pinned no medal on any of those rednecks, and your suggestion that he did, comes perilously close to something called lying.

After their internal investigation, Biden made sure they were punished anyway, and for you to suggest that because some low-level border patrol dipshit received a medal is misleading. To say that Biden pinned it on him is LYING.

You used to be objective, and I'd ask what happened, but I honestly don't give a shit. You'll recover, and be objective again, or you won't.

Glad you and the Robbin'It Regime are on the same side
Bat Shit Insane Loser
pay attn to kittysimp
you're on his side
in the closet

I am SAYING, not suggesting, that Biden pinned no medal on any of those rednecks, and your suggestion that he did, comes perilously close to something called lying.

After their internal investigation, Biden made sure they were punished anyway, and for you to suggest that because some low-level border patrol dipshit received a medal is misleading. To say that Biden pinned it on him is LYING.

You used to be objective, and I'd ask what happened, but I honestly don't give a shit. You'll recover, and be objective again, or you won't.
I beg to differ. Here's a photo of Biden presenting the patroller with a complementary American Hero swag bag to go with his medal.

2560px-thumbnail.jpg

Nice to see they'll play hardball when it comes to some middle east shithole but they won't blink an eye when your own border is under assault :unsure:

yeah it's called addressing real problems

I understand this isn't part of the 4d chess playbook

Back