Daily Science Thread

have you not learned from all the irreversible complete destruction we've done to this planet already?

now you want to destroy the sun too?

i mean shit, the earth is barely alive as it is now, look what we've done.

believe you me the sun doesn't have a chance against us humans

have you not learned from all the irreversible complete destruction we've done to this planet already?

Bro, we've got that covered too

Spoiler

the earth is doing fine, the plants and the mammals on it however are always at risk, have been since the day the first bit of pond scum started to show up.

earth is going to keep on trucking around the sun until something huge smashes into it, the sun expands in the throws of transforming from a yellow dwarf into a red giant, or the universe is swallowed by a large gliumpidiffle from a parallel z11-universe.

:spineyes:

Anything we can do to further mix the hydrogen in our suns outer layer down into the core where fusion takes place will extend the life of our sun as we see it today.

Pushing a huge mass into the surface at a high speed would probably help extend the life of our sun before it goes all red giant on our rock.

With the amount of fuel the sun burns every second isnt it extremely negligible if we send in even a trillion tons of extra fuel into it. I mean why are we talking about it in any case, humanity probably wont be around to witness its death anyway.

With the amount of fuel the sun burns every second isnt it extremely negligible if we send in even a trillion tons of extra fuel into it. I mean why are we talking about it in any case, humanity probably wont be around to witness its death anyway.

The fuel which sustains the suns current state of fusion is Hydrogen, the mixing of the outer layer into the inner layer would 'stir' more hydrogen fuel into the sun from its surface. Its not the introduction of more heavy elements from earth that would sustain the fusion reaction for a longer period of time, its the mixing of the suns outer layer deeper into the interior which would have the greatest effect. The heavier the mass and the more speed it has, the better the mixing.

The fuel which sustains the suns current state of fusion is Hydrogen, the mixing of the outer layer into the inner layer would 'stir' more hydrogen fuel into the sun from its surface. Its not the introduction of more heavy elements from earth that would sustain the fusion reaction for a longer period of time, its the mixing of the suns outer layer deeper into the interior which would have the greatest effect. The heavier the mass and the more speed it has, the better the mixing.

It's not fusion. The Sun acts like an electrical transformer. A type of converter. The sun is a big assed neutrino factory. Self sustaining and has nothing to do with fusion.

Here Professor Dollard and my good friend Tech Zombie talk about it.

I told you all about this a long time ago and got laughed at. As they continue their research they will find that light is compressed sound. Sound = Light = Matter. The literal "Holy Trinity".

Last edited:
In the flares yes due to the magnetism involved. The Sun itself does NOT utilize any form of fusion. It's an inter-dimensional transformer. Fuck what school taught you cause they were dead wrong.

I will be proven right so bump your gums all you want.

Back