Daily Science Thread

Yes maam I do. Hep C free. Ha! It's only a matter of time till I kill the HIV too. I'm already undetectable. Fuck around.

EDIT: I'm an amazing example of natural technology. Crazy thing is so are you. You are just too stupid to realize it.

Last edited:
tehvul do not be ashamed that u were manipulated by a homosexual predator

u are mentally ill and very unintelligent

~everythin will b ok~

You need to go buy some diapers in bulk and quit worry about me cause I'm good. Mattter of fact I'm about to take my pretty ass to sleep and get up whenever I feel like it.

aka part time sandwich artist at subway

dude got left for a subway employee

Dude is in jail for cultivation of marijuana. My babygirl called the cops on him and Linda. :sunny:

Anyway here is a report from the Medical Journal called the Lancet. The finding is fluoride IS in fact a neurotoxin responsible for lowered IQ's, ADHD, and various other health maladies. Which explains why most of you are blithering idiots who cant sit still for 5 mins.

The Lancet | Neurobehavioural effects of developmental toxicity

Neurodevelopmental disabilities, including autism, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, dyslexia, and other cognitive impairments, affect millions of children worldwide, and some diagnoses seem to be increasing in frequency. Industrial chemicals that injure the developing brain are among the known causes for this rise in prevalence.

In 2006, we did a systematic review and identified five industrial chemicals as developmental neurotoxicants: lead, methylmercury, polychlorinated biphenyls, arsenic, and toluene. Since 2006, epidemiological studies have documented six additional developmental neurotoxicants—manganese, fluoride, chlorpyrifos, dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane, tetrachloroethylene, and the polybrominated diphenyl ethers. We postulate that even more neurotoxicants remain undiscovered. To control the pandemic of developmental neurotoxicity, we propose a global prevention strategy. Untested chemicals should not be presumed to be safe to brain development, and chemicals in existing use and all new chemicals must therefore be tested for developmental neurotoxicity. To coordinate these efforts and to accelerate translation of science into prevention, we propose the urgent formation of a new international clearinghouse.

Here is another article about the same subject that is an easier read for the slow minded.

http://althealthworks.com/2262/fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-by-worlds-most-prestigious-medical-journal/

Last edited:
here a fun game

let us list tehvul character traits

hiv positive
gay
deadbeat father
ssi fraud
meth/crack addict
bipolar
schizophrenic

he would likely be living on the streets (like he did in san francisco) if he didnt find mike green to fuk him in the ass 4 rent

but ya tehvul, u r smarter than every1 on this form

fuk, u make krayvok look smart.

~tehvul goin 2 kill himself before end of the year~

y didnt u list his other attributes found here

updated

things tevhul has done/been:

fully-blooded member of MS13 [UPDATED] 2-6 MAFIA
local rap superstar that sold 10,000+ of his first album
master plumber
firefighter for 2 years
inter-state cocaine transporter
high-level drug dealer
master strategist
on the run from the mafia
on the run from (but outsmarting) the hells angels
hardcore jailbird that doesnt give a shit about 10 days in county
stabbed multiple times
'federal worker'
'sane'
'sober'/'clean'
master linguist
certified solicitor (door to door salesman)
in contact with aliens
master of multiple martial art disciplines
qualified welder
home-owner in 4 states (concurrent)
loving/providing father
music producer extraordinaire (phd professor told him he was the best she'd ever taught)
fluent in 4 languages
DID NOT PLAY DOCTOR WITH HIS SISTERS. SRSLY.
expert carpenter
professional equipment installation/mounting technician

current version (additions)

majick practitioner since the age of 15
registered with BMI
gay now
straight now
signing to a label 'within the next few weeks if they meet my demands'
bought out his prior contract for $40k
owns the maddbeats trademark
empathic
found god via 'imprinting' on lsd
'stationed' in alabama (!?!?!)
serial faker of e-mail messages
vampire hunter. yeah.
Tehvul eats from the garbage NOT to survive, but to blend in with street kids.

muktar needs a lot of updating 2 this list

Dudes fucking out there no doubt, but Jesus nap... I'm stoked that I have only heard about a few of those

:lol:

add 2 the list that me and tehvul are warrin since he dropped some neg rep on me

he better not get caught slippin

Also ridicules those with a formal education while at the same time bragging about getting his GED at 35 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back