Elon Musk just bought Twitter

before elon bought it, there wasn't shit being done as far as adding new features.
What do you mean there weren't new features being added?

Shadow banning, perma banning; FBI and DOJ approved posts, talking points, and FBI and DOJ approved members allowed on the site were all new features to it...

my boi elon just pop his rocket
Ex6jhx6.gif

That was Slush, reciting his version of Pascal's Gambit.

The flaws in this thinking are many, but here's a few:

Pascal's Gambit (or wager, if you like) simplistically assumes that God assumes one relatively specific form. Actually, if God exists, there are an infinite number of forms and ways of thinking He could take, and the people employing this thinking are betting on only one. If you've bet on the Christian God, and the real one turns out to be Allah, you're in deep shit, and vice versa.

Second, Pascal's Gambit requires the simplification and ignorance of the complex conditions, variety of choices, and range of repercussions of people's choices.

Third, if your belief in God is because of Blaise Pascal's Wager, you may very well end up in hell anyway, because (according to the Christian God) you must believe in Him for the right reasons, or face eternal damnation.

There are more thorough deconstructions of this waste-of-time-philosophy that curious people will find and read. I have to feed my dog.

If a person really believes Satan exists, and wants to get chummy with Him, I think that would take a lot of balls.

That was Slush, reciting his version of Pascal's Gambit.

The flaws in this thinking are many, but here's a few:

Pascal's Gambit (or wager, if you like) simplistically assumes that God assumes one relatively specific form. Actually, if God exists, there are an infinite number of forms and ways of thinking He could take, and the people employing this thinking are betting on only one. If you've bet on the Christian God, and the real one turns out to be Allah, you're in deep shit, and vice versa.

Second, Pascal's Gambit requires the simplification and ignorance of the complex conditions, variety of choices, and range of repercussions of people's choices.

Third, if your belief in God is because of Blaise Pascal's Wager, you may very well end up in hell anyway, because (according to the Christian God) you must believe in Him for the right reasons, or face eternal damnation.

There are more thorough deconstructions of this waste-of-time-philosophy that curious people will find and read. I have to feed my dog.

NVM the fact that all written g-ds are vain as fuck, and any entity whose gatekeeping is grounded in being worshipped for entry probably isnt worthy of said worship.

If a person really believes Satan exists, and wants to get chummy with Him, I think that would take a lot of balls.

nope, it would be the easy way. that's what satan worshiping cowards like coombz do, take the easy way out. becomes a degen. worships earthly pleasures. chums up with his lord, satan.

Watching celebrities melt down because Elon gave them a blue check is really something.

twitter is hilarious to watch get s00per serious. There are some serious attention whores who tweet stupid shit just for the attention.

Attention Whore 1: "Trump should go to to JAIL...DO YOU AGREE??"

10k likes

Attention Whore 2: "Trump should dismantle the FBI..DO YOU AGREE?"

10 likes

Wicca is satanic and the people who practice that stuff are retards who don't know what they're fucking with

wicca is stupid, and the people who 'practice' it are similar to a large portion of homosexuals in that they realize their lives are meaningless and they want to be part of something bigger.

I've never seen a 'hot' wiccan. They are always big fat bitches with kool-aid colored hair that smell of patchouli

Back