Elon Musk just bought Twitter

wicca is stupid, and the people who 'practice' it are similar to a large portion of homosexuals in that they realize their lives are meaningless and they want to be part of something bigger.

I've never seen a 'hot' wiccan. They are always big fat bitches with kool-aid colored hair that smell of patchouli

Just the ones who broadcast it. I've 'met' some really hot witches.

i went to more than a bunch of ritual sacrifices with fire

where ppl burned their relatives at the stake because we basically brainwashed them into doing it

if u want to cosy up to easily manipulated belief systems its ur own fault

Musk, whose statements to reporters are regularly laced with jokes, insults or attempts at trolling, responded sarcastically when asked who would potentially take over NPR's Twitter account.

"National Pumpkin Radio," Musk wrote, adding a fire emoji and a laughing emoji to describe the content of the fictional gourd-themed broadcaster. "NPR isn't tagged as government-funded anymore, so what's the beef?"

In an email sent at 2:19 a.m. EST after the story was originally published, Musk wrote a message without any text in the body but with this subject line: "You suck."

Musk doesn't own Twitter remember he couldn't afford it
But also Twitter doesn't exist any more because he fired all those very important people

Amy wrong as usual - musk ushered in a new golden age of free speech, all from his base on mars.

Genius really - host twitter on mars-based servers, having already conquered the red planet and decreed all speech free.
Whataloophole

Back