Elon Musk just bought Twitter

Oh right, I member. That was that social media site that Musk bought and fired all the super essential wokeologist employees and it died right after.

Must be all those misfolded proteins the super safe and effective mystery serum programmed my DNA to create because twitter was banning any discussions about the effectiveness of said mystery shots based on the FBI, DOJ, and CDCs orders.

aTco5L6.jpeg

I don't remember anybody caring about censorship until Elon did it. The same people that completely laughed off the twitter files are now outraged over censorship in Turkey. Funny how that works.

I don't remember anybody caring about censorship until Elon did it. The same people that completely laughed off the twitter files are now outraged over censorship in Turkey. Funny how that works.

Meanwhile all the ppl defending elon's purchase be "he just wants free speech" don't see a problem

Why should they? Expecting them to honor their principles after ridiculing them and devaluing those principles? That's exceedingly arrogant.

Back