Elon Musk just bought Twitter

Oh right, I member. That was that social media site that Musk bought and fired all the super essential wokeologist employees and it died right after.

Must be all those misfolded proteins the super safe and effective mystery serum programmed my DNA to create because twitter was banning any discussions about the effectiveness of said mystery shots based on the FBI, DOJ, and CDCs orders.

aTco5L6.jpeg

That squirrel photo needs to have the saturation set to 0 (B/W), a tin hat on his head, a grenade in his hand and a chesterfield in his mouth.

Meanwhile all the ppl defending elon's purchase be "he just wants free speech" don't see a problem

I see a problem, but what exactly is he supposed to do about it? He's not the king of turkey. they don't have free speech there. it was either censor or have turkey lose access to twitter all together. :shrug:

I see a problem, but what exactly is he supposed to do about it? He's not the king of turkey. they don't have free speech there. it was either censor or have turkey lose access to twitter all together. :shrug:
The answer to your question is literally what was quoted in that tweet.

He could do what Wikipedia did.

oh, so that stupid rant of yours was what Elon should have done?

you some kind of stroke victim or something?

elong should have shacked up w/ amber heard b/c he could have lived my ultimate fantasy as the husband of a nasty lonk island broad who throws shit at me and screams all kinds of insults in her lonk island accent and then i get 2 come back w/ some raw dog ruff stuff ~tony danza is the fking boss and i'm tony danza~ sex where she's like "oh no -- oh yes" and i jizz so hard her ovaries r coated w/ my super alpha sperm 4 eternity

but he didn't do that (among other things) b/c he's basically a punk bitch and i bet he would lose a fite against any 1 from tribalwar gaming news even badmofo who's dead or spry who's got girl arms and is also dead

Meanwhile all the ppl defending elon's purchase be "he just wants free speech" don't see a problem

He literally said from the onset that freedom of speech would be based on each countries respective laws. Doing what he said he would do is now hypocritical

Nobody fell for the idea broke Elon musk would purchase Twitter and Twitter would immediately stop working after he didn't take ownership and didn't fire all the people no sir

Back