Ford GT Superbowl Commercial

Phantasma said:
.....wow nice copy off a much nicer brand of car, ::cough:: firarre f50

lol dude, it's a remake of the Ford GT-40... a legend in it's day. Google it! ;)

Oh, and not to mention it'll probably smoke a ferarri. 5.4L V8, 0-60 in 3.6 seconds. 500hp, 500 ft lbs of torque. It's a V8 that'll romp a Dodge Viper out of the gate (Viper = 0-60 in 3.9, v-10)

Last edited:
God I love those things. The old ones rock, the new ones rock. They just fucking rock.

Makes me wanna buy the GT40 in Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec now :) But I am saving up for the Suzuki Escudo.

-LoS-Phalanx said:
"firarre" can only wish they came up with the gt40... :lol:

What sucks is, Ferrari as a street car company doesn't exist. The only thing Ferrari actually makes is racing cars. The Ferrari street cars we know are all actually Fiat owned and manufactured.

If Ferrari actually still built their street cars, I'm pretty sure they could come up with good competition for the GT.

Well, either way. Love Ferrari and love the GT40 :)

(i meant that ferrari wishes they developed the gt40 in the sixties instead of losing to it, stupid :))

It'd be sweet to see like what Chevy's new commerical is with all the new cars getting on the truck, cept for getting on a truck its like a relay race. Starts with the GT, then as it makes a turn the camera shot changes and its a mustang making the turn, then it becomes whatever until the last car makes the turn - the 2004 TBird (Considering how the 2004 is the last TBird)

Phantasma said:
.....wow nice copy off a much nicer brand of car, ::cough:: firarre f50

haha, that brightened up my morning...good to see that someone is dumber than me in the morning.

LGBR said:
What sucks is, Ferrari as a street car company doesn't exist. The only thing Ferrari actually makes is racing cars. The Ferrari street cars we know are all actually Fiat owned and manufactured.

Is that true? I never knew that.

the new GT is great and I'd love to have one, but I think Ford is making some mistakes. Instead of building cars that appeal to the mass market, they've been stuck with this idea that the path to success is to build retro cars with limited appeal

Hopefully the mustang will help them out some.

Reno said:
the new GT is great and I'd love to have one, but I think Ford is making some mistakes. Instead of building cars that appeal to the mass market, they've been stuck with this idea that the path to success is to build retro cars with limited appeal

Hopefully the mustang will help them out some.

Well they have the best selling-suvs, and some of the best IMO. Best selling truck, best selling sports coupe (V6 Mustang...i'm not sure if the catergory is sports coupe though), focus for the ricers/economy-minded etc. If they have the best selling cars, how is that not appealing to people?

Back