Ford GT Superbowl Commercial

Urraca said:
Well they have the best selling-suvs, and some of the best IMO. Best selling truck, best selling sports coupe (V6 Mustang...i'm not sure if the catergory is sports coupe though), focus for the ricers/economy-minded etc. If they have the best selling cars, how is that not appealing to people?
because they are getting killed economically

they can't sell midsize cars to save their lives, and that's really hurting them

Reno said:
because they are getting killed economically

they can't sell midsize cars to save their lives, and that's really hurting them
Every other car on the road is a fucking focus... where do you get your 'facts' from?

NaciMur said:
Only commercial I'm looking forward to are the new Terry Tate Office Linebacker ones.
I'm looking forward to the budwiser "leon" commercials :D. There will no doubt be more.

aScotiA said:
Every other car on the road is a fucking focus... where do you get your 'facts' from?
yes, let's use anecdotal evidence when arguing "facts," especially while not knowing what "midsize" means

domestic car companies are getting killed in the family car department, and both ford and GM are desparately trying to play catch up.

Toyota even passed Ford as the #2 automaker.

What is the definition of mid-size. I honestly don't know. I work in a Ford garage as an auto student.

All I know is that I see many more Focuses and Tauruses on the road than I do Camrys and Corollas.

aScotiA said:
What is the definition of mid-size. I honestly don't know. I work in a Ford garage as an auto student.

All I know is that I see many more Focuses and Tauruses on the road than I do Camrys and Corollas.
Taurus is ford's midsize

where the hell are you that you see more tauruses than camries?

Stinkfist said:
I'm looking forward to the budwiser "leon" commercials :D. There will no doubt be more.

those are my favorite

"You don't think the four fumbles by you were the cause?"
"Not if any of the other guys fell on it."

logmans said:
whoever said it will be able to stomp a ferrari f-50 is wrong

GT: 0-60 3.6 seconds
F50: 0-60 3.7 seconds

GT: V8 @ 500HP, 500 lb.ft
F50: V12 @ 520HP, 347 lb.ft

GT: Roughly $150,000
F50: $500,000+

The GT takes it in my book because it's just a better deal for the same amount of automobile. The GT is capable of 200mph, as is the F50.

Ford did not copy the F50 you fucking idiot! Have you numskulls ever heard of the GT40?? And in the 3 articles ive read about the new GT they all have said the only car that rivals it is the Ferarri Enzo which costs over 4 times as much...(GT-$150,000 Enzo-$650,000)

I say its about time and go ford!

i honestly wonder how many replies we'll see to that idiots first remark before ppl start reading the thread, and realize everyone knows he was wrong, and is stupid.

Back