Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan

So which, if any, TribalWarriors are currently located in Japan?
I live in Tokyo.
My room was trashed when I got home.
My $3,000 mint-condition Yamaha MOTIF XF8 was thrown on the floor and my PC monitor laying face down, monitor scratched from the ride.

This was outside my room:
IMG_0068.JPG

L. Spiro

how olds your bldg? just curious

mine was built in the 70s and im worried as fuck about my comp because its not in a case.

how olds your bldg? just curious

mine was built in the 70s and im worried as fuck about my comp because its not in a case.

That’s the building next to mine.
Mine is 2 years old and earthquake-proof.
Not that they really tested that yet…

L. Spiro

Dam has ruptured in NE Japan, homes washed away.
All Japan ports closed.

Oh and radioactive gas may be released:

1841: The situation at the nuclear reactor at Fukushima seems to be worsening. Japanese authorities are now to release radioactive vapour to ease pressure, AP news agency reports. Engineers are trying to fix the cooling system to the main reactor, damaged in the quake.

My building is supposedly Chevy Tough, but the buildings around it are fairly old.
Even if an earthquake does not bring my building down directly, I am worried about the neighboring buildings falling into my building. Especially since they are so close you can just step over to them.

L. Spiro

watching news in Bay Area

definitely increased activity
can see some boats that got damaged and swept away in Santa Cruz

people going out at fort point under the Golden Gate bridge to surf

water level rising and falling significantly every few minutes all around the bay

Last edited:
ah thats good my man
my landlord is in thailand right now. asshole. i dont get to find out about my shit til someone else can swing by and check it out.
do me a favor, if you hear anything about ishigaki lemme know

goddamn trickster gotta make the earthquake all about him... attention whore.. look at me i am in japan... me me me me..

so ya if santa cruz is getting some moderate sea level rise some of the less sheltered places should get it even worse. like crescent city.

goddamn trickster gotta make the earthquake all about him... attention whore.. look at me i am in japan... me me me me..

Well, the media sure isn't going to cover him, they only show you what you WANT to see, not the boring inane shit that he wants you to see.

ah thats good my man
my landlord is in thailand right now. asshole. i dont get to find out about my shit til someone else can swing by and check it out.

Ishigaki isn’t being hit to my knowledge.
If you are having difficulty in calling someone, it is just because everyone is calling someone right now.
I saw a few people talking on phones but most were just staring at them trying to get a call to go through.

L. Spiro

ah thats good my man

Not much news from there, not much twitter action either.

wow, just saw more footage of santa cruz

I know we saw it coming for hours but it's still amazing how much of an effect it can have thousands and thousands of miles away

tsunami-damage2.jpg

Back