Hobby Lobby Wins Contraceptive Ruling in Supreme Court

so are most anti-religious people :shrug:

hell, i find most people in general are fucking idiots.

que?

when you are sworn into power you swear on a bible to uphold the Constitution

you don't swear on the Constitution that you will uphold the bible.

it violates their faith so they dont want to do it

havax you really agree with that shit

what about embryonic stem cells and abortion those r bad things too huh

if only jahoda duck's parents used more birth control

world would be better place
You kill a snake by cutting off the head. ;)

I'm not a religious guy, but I agree with the SCOTUS decision. The government should not place mandates on people that run contrary to their beliefs, religious or otherwise.

there really needs to be a place or a way for people to separate themselves from religious zealots and conservatives

the disagreements between both are too huge to fix at this point

let the conservatives become a theocracy in perpetual war with muslims where abortion is wrong and everyone prays

let the democrats have legal weed socialized health care womens rights and invest in technology instead of war

You kill a snake by cutting off the head. ;)

I'm not a religious guy, but I agree with the SCOTUS decision. The government should not place mandates on people that run contrary to their beliefs, religious or otherwise.

lol this is retarded

you realize many laws run contrary to religious beliefs already

look at islam and their jihad and raiding rules, evangelical christians and stoning and abortion, and every other weird religion in between from mormons to jehovas witnesses

someone explain to me why the religious also tend to be the most conservative

With the ‪#‎HobbyLobby‬ decision, the Supreme Court took an outrageous step against the rights of America’s women, setting a dangerous precedent that could permit for-profit corporations to pick and choose which laws to obey. This deeply misguided and destructive decision is a serious blow to Americans’ ability to make their own health decisions

Allowing employers and CEOs to limit the health care available to employees is a gross violation of their workers’ religious rights. It’s just not her boss’s business. No employer should have the right to limit the health choices of its employees, male or female.

SCOTUS is a bunch of late 60 to 75+ year olds that cant use a computer and handwrite notes about everything
these people dont know how to even send a text message some of them dont even know what a text message is or what ebay is but they write the laws on this stuff

There's religions that forbid vaccines and blood transfusions. Its against their belief. Does that mean were they in charge no one should have access to them as it's contrary to their beliefs

cmon ppl fuckin think

Back