Hobby Lobby Wins Contraceptive Ruling in Supreme Court

it doesn't mean they don't have access to them, it just means that the company they work for won't pay for those things for them. they always have the right to work for another company.

it doesn't mean they don't have access to them, it just means that the company they work for won't pay for those things for them. they always have the right to work for another company.

Oh sure, I'm certain Hobby Lobby pays well enough that people can afford all sorts of private care. ;)

you're all fucking stupid

what does it matter anyway, this ruling is dumb

we will all have to pay for the perpetually open-legged women anyway when the government decides to give out free contraception after this ruling through the form of taxes, so what does it fucking matter?

fucking idiots

again someone explain to me why most religious people are conservative

Actually, the religious left is much more rabid and scary. They want to use the government to force people to do as they believe in. They don't believe in individual freedoms as the "good of all" comes first.

you're all fucking stupid

what does it matter anyway, this ruling is dumb

we will all have to pay for the perpetually open-legged women anyway when the government decides to give out free contraception after this ruling through the form of taxes, so what does it fucking matter?

fucking idiots

vs paying billions of dollars for missile defense system

other countries weapons

perpetual war

tax escape loops for giant corporations and the 1%

cuz those are good things and social and health care for people is wrong america #1 christian nation

SCOTUS tries to draw the line at contraception, but they don't provide a reason why that line is where it is. I mean, it's fully accepted that certain religions are able to refuse vaccinations and blood transfusions, personally - but the court draws the line, and specifically says this ruling does not apply to those religious beliefs - only contraception.

If this was really about "religious liberty", it should cover all religious beliefs, right? This is religious liberty - for conservative christians, and no one else. If Muslims were to have a non-contraception related problem with something in the ACA (or any other law), they'd be out of luck, even though the same logic applies.

ya i cant live with conservatives anymore and im canadian

the fact that harper chose to spend money on more prisons upping the minimum sentences for getting caught with drugs and selling our oil to china fucks me over completely

i can only imagine it in the states

SCOTUS tries to draw the line at contraception, but they don't provide a reason why that line is where it is. I mean, it's fully accepted that certain religions are able to refuse vaccinations and blood transfusions, personally - but the court draws the line, and specifically says this ruling does not apply to those religious beliefs - only contraception.

If this was really about "religious liberty", it should cover all religious beliefs, right? This is religious liberty - for conservative christians, and no one else. If Muslims were to have a non-contraception related problem with something in the ACA (or any other law), they'd be out of luck, even though the same logic applies.

for old white people by old white people

like ive said multiple times

the disagreements between both sides are too huge to fix at this point

let the conservatives become a theocracy in perpetual war with muslims where abortion is wrong women stay in the kitchen and everyone prays

let the democrats have legal weed socialized health care womens rights and invest in green technology instead of war

like havax you can't even find it appalling that generic drugs in india that past patent in the states cost something like 4-5 bux for a whole prescription but in the states its hundreds of dollars

these arent even new drugs under patent its shit thats been around for 60 or 70 years

but you're proud of that and think its irresponsible (in the insane conservative sense) for a person that got hit by a drunk driver while walking down the street and is now paralyzed but luckily got free medical care on their 300k hospital visit not to magically pay that money back

Back