Let's talk about the "Man or Bear?" TikTok-debate.

As long as the risk is larger than zero it is there and I'm better safe than sorry. Especially now, at my old age. Grey hair no longer signals respect, it signals easy prey. I never wear jewelry when I run errands alone. I never hike in the countryside alone and I prefer to go grocery shopping in the early morning when few people are about. Lots of gangs nearby.
You live a weird life overcome by fear. I'm sorry, that sucks.

They are men who suffer gender dysphoria, but are not perverts looking to normalize a warped sexual fetish . They still use the correct bathroom.

Gee ... I can't imagine why MitchDubai is one of the few, if not only, members of TW with an inverse reputation score.

Bizarre.

But why assume otherwise? There is nothing even remotely statistically probable that the guy you meet in the woods wants to harm you.
Yeah, especially considering that darkies aren't a fan of hiking or camping.

If you're being mauled by a bear and a random man walks by, do you call out to him for help or would that just make your situation worse?

I'm sorry, I have to take a second to commend this post again, it is easily the best and funniest refute to this stupidity I've seen yet. gg, @Fool

plus, just the thought of a random man walking by, being yelled at to help a woman vs a bear eating her alive, and then just deciding to go rape her while the bear is mauling her instead is great. :rofl:

I think if a woman in the woods alone saw a bear who considered her a prey animal, she’d call out for a man to rescue her

I’m pretty sure any female that says she’d rather be alone in the woods with a bear than a strange male, has never actually been in the woods alone in her entire life. In fact I would suggest she’s probably never been alone in her entire life and is completely dependant upon others for social stimulation/attention.

I’m not sure why this is a topic of discussion.
This is a kiddie meme specifically meant for white western middle class women to receive attention and sympathy to their plight of having a vagina.
It serves no practical purpose or philosophical thought exercise and the concept is both ludicrous and less likely to occur than being struck by lighting while being devoured by a shark in Lake Superior.
the responses are funny I guess.

That's the point. It's absolutely absurd. As is the state of young progressive American women.

It has hit social media here in the states, and conservatives are pushing it everywhere. Such a win it is for them, they are hopping up and down, hooting their laughter in shrieks, you would think they just won $9 on their last scratchoff lotto ticket.

Over bathrooms.
With doors on the stalls.
Gotta love hot takes of shit that didn’t happen. Sort of like how tribalwar and discord turned into a Trump haven. In reality you tards talk about Trump more than anyone.

Back