Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

IMG-20240424-183023060-HDR.jpg

Last edited:
This is a very long thread and I don't want to read it to get my answer... but like... am I only person who, if given a free house and all expenses paid for the rest of my life, still wouldn't live anywhere in Mexico?

Bonus Question - am I the only one who thinks that anyone living there voluntarily maybe don't have all their marbles?

That's the shitty part of Mexico dude.
ya, the bad neighborhood that got filled up w/ ungrateful outsiders who wouldn't learn the local language and brought w/ them their guns and violent conflict and they turned a local church into their headquarters like as if it was saints row the documentary video game

This is a very long thread and I don't want to read it to get my answer... but like... am I only person who, if given a free house and all expenses paid for the rest of my life, still wouldn't live anywhere in Mexico?

Bonus Question - am I the only one who thinks that anyone living there voluntarily maybe don't have all their marbles?
Well..there ARE different spots in Mexico well worth going to live and other spaces that are not. Would you rather live in LaJolla CA on the beach or Hoboken NJ?

I am grateful to report that the prophesy of a SeVeReD head has yet to be fulfilled....

brb
more Fis Talkos

IMG-20240427-101757410-HDR.jpg

I don't know why they keep building these things in dirty stinky Mexico. Get off my lawn!
I came here to get away from you people fucking Canadians especially.

Well..there ARE different spots in Mexico well worth going to live and other spaces that are not. Would you rather live in LaJolla CA on the beach or Hoboken NJ?
hoboken's got gr8 pizza pies and u kno i'd be perpetually triggered by yuppies being yuppies in la jolla

hoboken ez pz

Hhmmmm argh crap
When I was still working but living at the TJ apartment k38 was to surf spot that was closest to me...

89f99901e98057206eba44bd9294e83f

1bfdef9c3be7fedde4d8ec77af2bd63a

Local media have shown images of a burnt out car at a ranch several kilometres from the search site. Citing local police sources, they reported that it is believed to have belonged to the missing men.

Last edited:
Well they took a body put it up in a parachute and paraded it around Mazatlan...
That's how hardcore I am

IMG-20240504-183335594-HDR.jpg

Back