[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

I am mildly amused at the symbolism of everywhere the "Green New Deal" people go, they leave behind brown patches on the lawn.

Ah yes, the Kentucky Bluegrass Norman Rockwellian front lawn that Americans look at as a tribute to the environment.

Kentucky bluegrass invasive nature is not its sole characteristic to cause environmental harm: compared to forage-type varieties, it requires 40% more water, more extensive irrigation systems, and 50% more nitrogen fertilization. The front lawns that Americans are so proud of, rarely use, and are basically pretty sponges, are one of the leading water- sucks in the USA.

Tune in next week, when we'll be talking about golf courses (so so beautiful, they are!)

Cliffs: I find your mild amusement cute, and Uno reverse that I'm amused by your amusement.

vanster i'm sry u don't have gardening/landscaping skills

custer also had no landscaping skills and did not keep a lawn so u guys r basically 2 Ps in a B (i'm calling u a ginger)

btw im talking about colonel "general" George A (for apple) Custer not any of those lesser custers bc some of them probly have nice lawns

it is funny to laugh at people who demand personal accountability, while they also screech about cheating every time they lose

it is funny to laugh at people who demand personal accountability, while they also screech about cheating every time they lose
You mean like how the left screeched about the electoral college when Trump won, or the Supreme Court, etc or are you only looking when someone else is doing it?

sometime i wonder if (when) trump wins

suddenly the elections wont be fake/stolen anymore

or how much the left will talk about how rigged it was

will be fun 2 watch

btw im talking about colonel "general" George A (for apple) Custer not any of those lesser custers bc some of them probly have nice lawns

His was the only body to not be mutulated posthumously. Other than the 2 bullet wounds ( he'd been shot twice, 2 different calibers), his body was left alone. His brother Tom, for example, had his chest cut open, heart removed, and eaten. Every other body was treated similarly, in one way or another.

Back