[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

No. Not like that. I played HS sports, college ski team, raced bikes professionally in Europe, and skied for the US World Cup team. Ive been in a lot of locker rooms, and have heard a lot of talk about women that was degrading, sometimes even disgusting, but not like that.

I've never talked like that. My teammates never talked like that. That is a level of disgusting Ive never experienced in person.
Using words like "every" in your argument neuters it before you can even make your point. Do better.

Fag

i'm calling bullshit. you've even talked dirty about a teenage girl you flogged your cock to after she left your hotel room. fuck off with your holier than thou shit, asshat.

No. Not like that. I played HS sports, college ski team, raced bikes professionally in Europe, and skied for the US World Cup team. Ive been in a lot of locker rooms, and have heard a lot of talk about women that was degrading, sometimes even disgusting, but not like that.

I've never talked like that. My teammates never talked like that. That is a level of disgusting Ive never experienced in person.
Using words like "every" in your argument neuters it before you can even make your point. Do better.

Fag
There are books, songs written about women letting men of power grab them by the pussy in various forms

i'm calling bullshit. you've even talked dirty about a teenage girl you flogged your cock to after she left your hotel room. fuck off with your holier than thou shit, asshat.

I did do that. Guilty. I put her back in her hotel room, put tape over the door, went back to my room, and wanked.

What I did not do was any of this, nor anything like it:

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!
[Crosstalk]
Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.
[Crosstalk]
Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.
[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.
Bush: Come on shorty.
Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.
Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?
Bush: Down below, pull the handle.
Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!
Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.
Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?
Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?
Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?
Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.
Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?
Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.

Never have I talked about women like that.
Also: I'm not running for President. He is.
Plus: this thread is not about me. Trying to makes it about me shows what cheap stuff your defense of him is made.

Nipplehead

I did do that. Guilty. I put her back in her hotel room, put tape over the door, went back to my room, and wanked.

What I did not do was any of this, nor anything like it:

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!
[Crosstalk]
Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.
[Crosstalk]
Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.
[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.
Bush: Come on shorty.
Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.
Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?
Bush: Down below, pull the handle.
Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!
Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.
Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?
Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?
Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?
Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.
Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?
Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.

Never have I talked about women like that.
Also: I'm not running for President. He is.
Plus: this thread is not about me. Trying to makes it about me shows what cheap stuff your defense of him is made.

Nipplehead

yeah, because you aren't a rich fucking guy that is known worldwide that women have wanted to fuck

duh.

BUT, you did talk dirty locker room talk to other guys about a teenage girl and what you wanted to do to her. so fuck off.

Fag
:rofl: This pedo-level feather nigger is stalking young stoner girls on reddit and he's in here shitting on Trump for saying that these bitches let him grab them by the pussy.

Trump “said “ grab them by the pussy.

There is what’s called locker room talk that we have ALL heard worse than that. Trying to act like you are offended is beyond retarded and childish.

Clinton raped women and got away with it because of people like vanster. Stupid enough to turn a blind eye because he is told to look at bad orange man.

the fucking girls locker room talk is just as bad lol.

Have to love how vanster always has to puff up his feathers to make himself sound important as if that makes a point.

Trump “said “ grab them by the pussy.

There is what’s called locker room talk that we have ALL heard worse than that. Trying to act like you are offended is beyond retarded and childish.

Clinton raped women and got away with it because of people like vanster. Stupid enough to turn a blind eye because he is told to look at bad orange man.

the fucking girls locker room talk is just as bad lol.

Have to love how vanster always has to puff up his feathers to make himself sound important as if that makes a point.
You sound like an NPC

"Locker room talk" did you just regergitate Fox news talking points

🤡

@ScooBySnaCk you'll have to excuse some of these pipsqueak nerdvirgins, they've never played sports or been anywhere near a locker room, so we can't expect them to know what locker room talk is like. :shrug:
I knew you'd pop in and eknight like an NPC little bitch

Sorry I hurt your feels, maybe you should stop simping bro

You sound like an NPC

🤡

He does. It only took him to the middle of his second line to bring up Clinton, showing how flimsy his defense ofTrump is.
Trump has been found by courts to be a rapist, Clinton has not.

The shitstorm Trump is in now, is only the first one. Remember when Scooby and the rest used to sing, "aaany daay now," and gloat as if it was a win? Now, "von-schitzinpants" is in a world of hurt, and they are willing to bring up ANYTHING-- you, me, Clinton-- anything to take attention away from the hero of the dopes.

No idea how many times I've been asked to "get my TDS checked," but it's been a lot.
They are furiously paddling in any direction to keep the spotlight off Trump. Let's see how they do.

He does. It only took him to the middle of his second line to bring up Clinton, showing how flimsy his defense ofTrump is.
Trump has been found by courts to be a rapist.
No he has not.

Clinton has not.
though he has had a squad of the same women accusing him since before he was elected

The shitstorm Trump is in now, is only the first one. Remember when Scooby and the rest used to sing, "aaany daay now," and gloat as if it was a win? Now, "von-schitzinpants" is in a world of hurt, and they are willing to bring up ANYTHING-- you, me, Clinton-- anything to take attention away from the hero of the dopes.

No idea how many times I've been asked to "get my TDS checked," but it's been a lot.
They are furiously paddling in any direction to keep the spotlight off Trump. Let's see how they do.

Says the guy that is literally lying about trump and clinton

You sound like an NPC

🤡
you sounds like clara barton trying to ride the first aid truck to vanster.

Your typical responses are dumb and old.

Comon kitty, are you OFFENDED because Trump said that?

I think isuk should be quite flattered that you want to know whether or not he was offended, as I doubt he gives a single shit about your take on it.

Back