[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well, first of all, whoever posted that dumb post about him and his buddies sucking each other off in the woods while they shoot guns and no one dying a page back has the usual stance.. we can’t do anything whatsoever because guns aren’t the problem, people are.

well that sounds racist

oRLsWL4.png

is racist

I didn’t say take away everyone’s guns. I said gun control. Try some new ideas since little has been done and whatever is being done isn’t working. Personally, I don’t believe the people who wrote the 2nd amendment had it in mind that citizens needed AR-15s w/ 100 round drum mags or whatever ridiculous shit exists these days.

great ideas pal lets take a look at NJ laws

Gun laws in New Jersey - Wikipedia

Under New Jersey law, a firearm is classified as an "assault firearm" if it meets the following criteria:[26]

Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and at least two of the following:
Folding or telescoping stock
Pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one
Grenade launcher mount
Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and at least two of the following:
Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
Barrel shroud safety feature that prevents burns to the operator (does not include the slide of a pistol)
Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.
Semi-automatic shotguns with at least one of the following:
Folding or telescoping stock
Pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon
A magazine capacity exceeding six rounds
An ability to accept a detachable magazine
“Assault firearm” shall not include a semi-automatic rifle which has an attached tubular device and which is capable of operating only with .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.
Banned manufacturers, models, and types
The following manufacturers, models, and types are banned:[27]

Armalite AR-180 type
Australian Automatic Arms SAR
Avtomat Kalashnikov type semi-automatic firearms
Beretta AR-70 and BM59 semi-automatic firearms
Bushmaster Assault Rifle
Calico M-900 Assault carbine and M-900
CETME G3
Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88 type
Colt AR-15 and CAR-15 series (Colt Match Target Rifle are allowed)
Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1 and Max 2, AR 100 types
Demro TAC-1 carbine type
Encom MP-9 and MP-45 carbine types
FAMAS MAS223 types
FN-FAL, FN-LAR, or FN-FNC type semi-automatic firearms
Franchi SPAS 12 and LAW 12 shotguns
G3SA type
Galil type
Heckler and Koch HK91, HK93, HK94, MP5, PSG-1
Intratec TEC 9 and 22 semi-automatic firearms
M1 carbine type
M14S type (M1A's are allowed)
MAC 10, MAC 11, MAC 11-9mm carbine type firearms
PJK M-68 carbine type
Plainfield Machine Company Carbine
Ruger K-Mini-14/5F (Synthetic stock[TACTICAL MODEL]) and Mini-14/5RF (Folding Stock Model) {Mini-14 Ranch Rifle/Standard Model are Allowed}
SIG AMT, SIG 5050SP, SIG 551SP, SIG PE-57 types
SKS with detachable magazine type
Spectre Auto carbine type
Springfield Armory BM59 and SAR-48 type
Sterling MK-6, MK-7 and SAR types
Steyr A.U.G. semi-automatic firearms
USAS 12 semi-automatic type shotgun
Uzi type semi-automatic firearms
Valmet M62, M71S, M76, or M78 type semi-automatic firearms
Weaver Arm Nighthawk
Magazine capacity
In New Jersey, it is illegal to possess any magazine that is capable of accepting more than 10 rounds of ammunition for semi-automatic pistols or rifles, or 6 rounds for semi-automatic shotguns that accept detachable magazines. Sales to law enforcement agencies or to federally licensed firearm dealers are exempt.[9][28]

This definition shall not include a semi-automatic rifle which has an attached tubular device and which is capable of operating only with .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.

You have any other bright ideas?

Perhaps more comprehensive background checks, longer waiting periods, stricter laws, etc. but no.. we’re just not gonna try anything because some state has lots of gun violence and strict laws.

Permits to purchase and own
In New Jersey, anyone seeking to purchase firearms (one does not need to obtain a Firearm Purchaser Identification card to own, possess in the home, transport firearms to and from authorized target range, to a gunsmith for purposes of repair, or to the woods or fields of the state for purposes of hunting) is required to obtain a lifetime Firearm Purchaser Identification card, commonly referred to as FID, for the purchase of rifles and shotguns. To purchase a handgun, a separate permit is needed from the Chief of Police of their municipality, or the Superintendent of State Police if the municipality does not have a local police department. A permit is required for each handgun to be purchased and expires after 90 days but may be extended for an additional 90 days at the discretion of the Chief of Police or Superintendent of State Police. These, like the initial Firearms Purchaser Identification Card (FID), are provided to applicants on a shall-issue basis. They require in-depth application questioning, multiple references and background checks via the State Bureau of Identification and New Jersey State Police; however, authorities do not have discretion and must issue permits to applicants who satisfy the criteria described in the statutes. Reasons for denial include being convicted of a crime (equivalent to a felony) or disorderly persons offense (equivalent to a misdemeanor) in the case of domestic violence. As of August 2013 anyone on the terror watchlist is also disqualified.

NJ law states that Firearms Identification approval and/or handgun purchase permit(s) must be issued within 30 days. However, this is not always adhered to with some applicants waiting months to receive their permits. Applicants are able to appeal the denial of permits. The Firearm Purchaser ID card is also required to purchase handgun ammunition at dealers in the state. "Handgun ammunition" is interpreted as any caliber that can be used in a handgun, therefore some calibers that are typically used in rifles and shotguns require one to show a FPIC to purchase.

Private firearm transfers require a background check conducted through a federally licensed gun dealer. The dealer is required to keep a record of the sale. There are limited exceptions, including for transfers between members of an immediate family and for law enforcement officers.[9][10]

I always think of that country singer who changed his stance based on the Vegas shooting because he was there and he was like wow holy shit one guy is killing dozens of people and we can do nothing about it.

ahh yes Vegas guy

Bump stock
In his final day in office in January 2018, Governor of New Jersey Chris Christie signed legislation making the gun accessory known as a bump stock illegal.[29]

Red flag law
Under New Jersey's red flag law, a judge may issue a gun violence restraining order authorizing the police to confiscate a person's firearms if the judge determines that the person poses a significant risk of personal injury to himself or others. A hearing must be held within ten days. At the hearing the person's firearms may be taken away for a period of up to one year.[31]

what else you got for us?

we need something that will work this time

Well, first of all, whoever posted that dumb post about him and his buddies sucking each other off in the woods while they shoot guns and no one dying a page back has the usual stance.. we can’t do anything whatsoever because guns aren’t the problem, people are.

I didn’t say take away everyone’s guns. I said gun control. Try some new ideas since little has been done and whatever is being done isn’t working. Personally, I don’t believe the people who wrote the 2nd amendment had it in mind that citizens needed AR-15s w/ 100 round drum mags or whatever ridiculous shit exists these days.

Perhaps more comprehensive background checks, longer waiting periods, stricter laws, etc. but no.. we’re just not gonna try anything because some state has lots of gun violence and strict laws.

I always think of that country singer who changed his stance based on the Vegas shooting because he was there and he was like wow holy shit one guy is killing dozens of people and we can do nothing about it.

Repeal the Hughes Amendment, repeal the NFA, abolish the BATFE.

There's some gun legislation I could get behind.

Otherwise fuck off. And if you're referring to Jason Aldean, you're dead fucking wrong about that. Might want to look again.

the problem with the world today is that it is easier to be blatantly dumb and dishonest

live that way forever.....try to trick others into becoming that way

than it is to easily and even wikipedia rapidly dispel all of their bullshit they spew

:shrug:

None of those are new ideas, and none of them work.

None of those are new ideas, and none of them work.

I wasn’t aware we’d implemented comprehensive background checks, banned private sales, limited assault rifles (aSsAuLt RiFle IsNt A wOrD), etc.

Oh wait we did have an assault weapons ban and it worked.

I wasn’t aware we’d implemented comprehensive background checks, banned private sales, limited assault rifles (aSsAuLt RiFle IsNt A wOrD), etc.

I can't help you being unaware.

How about looking at this?

How Vegas changed a country star's stance on guns

Sorry, I forgot you’re a conservative so therefore nothing matters until it affects you.

dang those screenshots sound serious

who is Caleb Keeter? Is that like David Hogg's cousin or something?

I dunno

but you guys should give up your armed security so we can learn to live by example

no point in any of you being protected by arms it sounds like

The Clinton AWB was an abject failure. Not a single research entity including the NIJ and FBI could find even a loose correlation with violent crime and the Brady Bill. Fucking christ, do you not know a single fact about gun control?

nope nope it is ALL there

Gun laws in New Jersey - Wikipedia

100% all law in NJ

for some reason it didn't work though

and likely will not work on a Federal Level (again) either

maybe if you can make it work on a World Level (no more war and guns for anyone) we will get back to thinking about what you are saying more

good luck

Personally, I don’t believe the people who wrote the 2nd amendment had it in mind that citizens needed AR-15s w/ 100 round drum mags or whatever ridiculous shit exists these days.
According to people familiar with the way 200+ year old dead dudes think.

Back