[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Sorry, it was an NSSF report using ATF data.

NSSF Releases Firearms Production Figures NSSF

TLDR:

• 423 million civilian firearms
  • 17.7 million Modern Sporting Rifles were produced or imported since 1990
  • 8.7 billion rounds of ammo produced in 2018 alone, for civilian market

Some other interesting factoids in there if you're interested.
This is fucking great. Laws don't mean shit with that kind of gun availability. I love the US.

chartoftheday_12943_is_it_time_to_bring_back_the_assault_weapons_ban_n.jpg

L
Are those *individual* incidents???

- R O F L -

As if we needed more proof that "assault weapons" pose no statistically relevant danger to the public omgggg.. thx for posting. Gonna save that one.

I especially love the giant sized red dots without any scale comparison to, let's say, number of gun deaths overall. I'd imagine that it's something like .00001% of all gun deaths over those past 30 years. That's a hugely number. Massively bigly. I read somewhere that more people are killed by blunt objects (like shitsplatterer's head) than assault weapons.

for every person killed with an assault weapon

2x as many were killed with feet and fists

for every person bludgeoned to death with appendages

2x that many were killed with a hammer or blunt object (like rocks)

aint that some shit says the FBI stats

Last edited:
I mean can you imagine the number of completed 80% build projects and unregistered guns not even included in this study.

Easy to say well over 600 Million total guns in this country.

Yeah for sure. The numbers obviously can't account for 3D printed firearms, unbuilt stripped receivers, 80% kits, and "receiver flats" build kits that are blowing up the market lately. Any estimates will be conservative by default.

I'm serious about repealing NFA, Hughes, and abolishing the BATFE. There are movements already under way for the 2020-2021 session in Congress and at least one bill from 2018 (HPA) that could easily be revived.

Yeah for sure. The numbers obviously can't account for 3D printed firearms, unbuilt stripped receivers, 80% kits, and "receiver flats" build kits that are blowing up the market lately. Any estimates will be conservative by default.

I'm serious about repealing NFA, Hughes, and abolishing the BATFE. There are movements already under way for the 2020-2021 session in Congress and at least one bill from 2018 (HPA) that could easily be revived.

i'm with you there

i mean I was ready to be able to buy suppressors without a tax stamp

instead we lost bumpstocks....which by itself isn't the issue as much as how it was taken away by executive decree and not sound arguments (one pull one shot)

I default to always expect less gun rights year after year living on the left coast..... :(

You'd get a good laugh out of Canadian gun forums. These people largely have no fucking clue about the reality they've built for themselves. You get reprimanded if you call a gun a "weapon". They're always discussing ways to make their gay little hobbies more palatable to liberals so they don't take their precious little toys away.

This shit will come your way eventually. Gun bans are a long game.

deal we won't reee about unregistered guns if u don't reee about unregistered americans

if only

instead your team still worried about what gun saudi non-citizen used who already legally couldn't buy a gun in the first place

like listening to what gun cartel used in Mexico (that we likely gave them)

yet alone explain why he was armed (when shouldn't have been allowed) on one of our military bases

love that there was a pilot program and grant created for them immediately after 9-11 given what they did to the WTC. I mean basically the 4th amendment got screwed, we got screwed with Patriot Act, and they got promoted and fast pass privilege to train at our tax payer military facilities.

likely have first in line privelege

I mean so is the default setting for :flag:

Last edited:
deal we won't reee about unregistered guns if u don't reee about unregistered americans

there's a huge difference between my gun and that illegal asshole... my gun doesn't cost taxpayers an average of 8k per year.

the important thing is it feels like gun violence is way up since we got people in here who reeee about feeling unsafe every day

says the turd burglar isolated in the middle of the ocean and reeeees about the wall and immigration constantly

You'd get a good laugh out of Canadian gun forums. These people largely have no fucking clue about the reality they've built for themselves. You get reprimanded if you call a gun a "weapon". They're always discussing ways to make their gay little hobbies more palatable to liberals so they don't take their precious little toys away.

This shit will come your way eventually. Gun bans are a long game.

they admit what they want if we listen to beto types long enough

they brag about it in the open now.....cause they keep winning with their whining

DZgRmgCXcAE63ev.jpg

they want all semi-autos

then they want gun powder

and then the metal that melts

plus all tools that can form or shape them

Last edited:
they admit what they want if we listen to beto types long enough

DZgRmgCXcAE63ev.jpg

they want all semi-autos

then they want gun powder

and then the metal that melts

plus all tools that can form or shape them
They don't want yours, they want your grandkids' guns. Watch Canada, it's coming. Scary rifles are about to be banned and even though many won't turn them in (the unregistered ones anyway) they'll effectively be rendered useless. Good luck passing it on to your liberal kids and grandkids if you can't even take them shooting for fun.

Back