[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well, first of all, whoever posted that dumb post about him and his buddies sucking each other off in the woods while they shoot guns and no one dying a page back has the usual stance.. we can’t do anything whatsoever because guns aren’t the problem, people are.

I didn’t say take away everyone’s guns. I said gun control. Try some new ideas since little has been done and whatever is being done isn’t working. Personally, I don’t believe the people who wrote the 2nd amendment had it in mind that citizens needed AR-15s w/ 100 round drum mags or whatever ridiculous shit exists these days.

Perhaps more comprehensive background checks, longer waiting periods, stricter laws, etc. but no.. we’re just not gonna try anything because some state has lots of gun violence and strict laws.

I always think of that country singer who changed his stance based on the Vegas shooting because he was there and he was like wow holy shit one guy is killing dozens of people and we can do nothing about it.

hey bub, i hope you read and understand this... your ideas about more comprehensive background checks and stricter laws are valid yet completely and *reasonably* disregarded and ignored because of the AR-15 remark. i used to support AWBs back in the 90s until a friend posed the question "well should we ban the mini-14 as well? if not, you're only banning the gun because it looks scary". the US has the second amendment for a reason. if you ban some or most guns, you've managed to apply a band aid to a problem and still ignore two of the most important factors:

-nothing has been done to address the psychology and motivation behind mass shootings (people can still rent trucks or acquire illegal firearms)
-handguns account for most gun homicides.

lay off the AWB and support meaningful gun violence legislation.

-mandatory safe storage
-punishment for providing guns to prohibited people (waffle house shooter)
-realistic and fair ERPOs (people who file charges for restraining orders for threats have to make statements that require the offender to be notified). ERPOs can be weaponized. any complaints should be routed through psychosocial outreach first through the family if possible.

any headway into those areas is obliterated when you beto o'rourke idiots start up with the "hell yeah we're gonna take 'em" remarks

California actively stealing that idea from them (or vice a versa)

If you register, there’s all sorts of fun things that come along with it…travel restrictions, inability to sell in CA, inability to lend, inability to transfer to a family member even if you die, etc. Essentially it will die with you.

do you guys have the ability for this kind of work around in Canada?

or are your laws differently worded or enforced?

Featureless AR-15 Rifles [2019]: California Build Guide - Pew Pew Tactical

the future sure is bright :sunny:

bright as blight

serveimage

serveimage

perpetual white flight

hope you have good personal castle walls in cali cael

gonna need em

i look forward to day Cali cops are given rainbow popsicle instead of guns like in the UK

they do knife control

California actively stealing that idea from them (or vice a versa)

do you guys have the ability for this kind of work around in Canada?

or are your laws differently worded or enforced?

Featureless AR-15 Rifles [2019]: California Build Guide - Pew Pew Tactical

A previous conservative government abolished the long gun registry. Non-restricted guns are not "registrable" as there is no provision for it. Guns classified as restricted are still registered and can only be transfered via the registry. The government knows where every single restricted gun is. Handguns are all restricted. Some rifles, like the AR15 are restricted by name and thus registered. Other stuff like the Tavor for example are non restricted and thus not registered, provided they have barrels longer than 18.5"

When this ban goes through, AR15s and all short barrel semis are done. Over. The gov knows where they are and will expect them back, no random searches required.

Transferring unregistered guns between individuals is still largely free of gov intervention although now they "require" a phone call to ensure both parties are licence holders. Plenty of room for non compliance.

A previous conservative government abolished the long gun registry. Non-restricted guns are not "registrable" as there is no provision for it. Guns classified as restricted are still registered and can only be transfered via the registry. The government knows where every single restricted gun is. Handguns are all restricted. Some rifles, like the AR15 are restricted by name and thus registered. Other stuff like the Tavor for example are non restricted and thus not registered, provided they have barrels longer than 18.5"

When this ban goes through, AR15s and all short barrel semis are done. Over. The gov knows where they are and will expect them back, no random searches required.

Transferring unregistered guns between individuals is still largely free of gov intervention although now they "require" a phone call to ensure both parties are licence holders. Plenty of room for non compliance.

thank you for this

i am not familiar with how it works in your country

this gives me a much better idea

so no way to rename them as something else.......because all semi's are going on the list soon.

that is exactly what Cali did........used to not have a long rifle registry and also adopted one recently. treats them the same way as hand guns. requires the same paperwork and permit to obtain. tracked the same way and punished the same way if not registered to you.

basically Cali is Canada of the South......which is even more frustrating for the both of us.

Last edited:
thank you for this

i am not familiar with how it works in your country

this gives me a much better idea

so no way to rename them as something else.......because all semi's are going on the list soon.

that is exactly what Cali did........used to not have a long rifle registry and also adopted one recently. treats them the same way as hand guns. requires the same paperwork and permit to obtain. tracked the same way and punished the same way if not registered to you.

basically Cali is Canada of the South......which is even more frustrating for the both of us.
The issue is they won't use empirical or measurable specifications for this ban. Trudeau wants to ban all scary assault weapons.... How they will word that is beyond me.

They already restrict AR15s by name, prohibit AK47s by name, but then allow Tavors to remain non restricted as long as the barrel is over 18.5".

There's no logic or reason. I don't expect this to change going forward.

If a gun you own is "restricted" and thus registered, there's absolutely no way out. Short of having a complicit verifier tell the registrar that you've destroyed the firearm, you're SOL.

yet another topic poor stupid sharty shooted his eyes out over

when i saw the graph he posted from wapo

i knew he was gonna be torn apart and broke out laughing

it was already bad enough his first response showed how little he knows gun laws already on the books and failing miserably like Chiraq and other 'gun free zones'

and in the same breath assumed he knew what the framers intended instead of realizing it is a check on gvt power as it should be

:lol:

The issue is they won't use empirical or measurable specifications for this ban. Trudeau wants to ban all scary assault weapons.... How they will word that is beyond me.

They already restrict AR15s by name, prohibit AK47s by name, but then allow Tavors to remain non restricted as long as the barrel is over 18.5".

There's no logic or reason. I don't expect this to change going forward.

If a gun you own is "restricted" and thus registered, there's absolutely no way out. Short of having a complicit verifier tell the registrar that you've destroyed the firearm, you're SOL.

same here.....same here

gets old and fast

18.-Resurgent-Arms-Grip-1024x675.jpg

Strike-Industries-Megafin-Featureless-Grip--768x512.jpg

i don't know how much dumber looking the dildo attachment on the end of the hand grip is going to have to get to keep skirting AWB registration

but my guess is a lot

take one dumb item off and add another one every other week

we do this just so we can sell the gun or pass it on after we die

as for them knowing about it and lists that is already game over

Last edited:
when i saw the graph he posted from wapo

i knew he was gonna be torn apart and broke out laughing

it was already bad enough his first response showed how little he knows gun laws already on the books and failing miserably like Chiraq and other 'gun free zones'

and in the same breath assumed he knew what the framers intended instead of realizing it is a check on gvt power as it should be

yeah he took the L hard on that one

he gave us everything he had and then some

we gave some and he gave all today

"nobody needs a magazine that can fire that many clips"

Last edited:

yeah he took the L hard on that one

he gave us everything he had and then some

"nobody needs a magazine that can fire that many clips"

i think it was something like "100 mag drum round clips magazines super predator clips or whatever that shit is"

but hey, he knows a hot guy when he sees one and thats all the ammo he needs to get on his knees to get the load out he is looking for

guns need a hot sauce attachment for our purse holsters

that is the only way to combat super predators

that and IR cameras and mud baths

how dare you insinuate that black folks are the problem when it comes to guns

that doesnt fit the narrative that black is OK unless they're guns

now get back on the plantation you Uncle Tom

Back