[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Im surprised that the TDS crew hasnt been screaming about Orange Hitler clearly causing a distraction over impeachment with the shooting in NJ

Im surprised that the TDS crew hasnt been screaming about Orange Hitler clearly causing a distraction over impeachment with the shooting in NJ

pelosi already blamed him for failing to stop gun violence against children earlier this week when asked about why they are going through with impeachment

it was a good joke even if she wasn't joking

zY5Tk5e.jpg

tbh when I'm president I'll open the mexican and canadian borders and annex all of north central and south america

make the americas great again

also

I'd let la sf ny etc ban all guns and then I'd enforce laws with stormtroopers

they would be "special districts"

the slant imposter (or some other relation thats on your side) has been chatting @ me on the hirez tribes discord making threats about his royal lineage etc

once u partially amputate a perineum and a lower penile tendon, you aren't exactly gonna get the alpha godzilla especially if you attach stuff like "if your face changes before x date we kill you"

also having seen all the medical stuff they have now i could care less

Christ on a popsicle stick. I leave for a few hours and you guys circlejerk your way into a we don’t have a guns problem frenzy based on me posting a graph showing a clear difference in gun incidents. And that’s not even the worst and most sickening statistic regarding gun violence.

Back