people who are easy to troll

Ooh I'm sorry, you were supposed to reply in the form of a question, "Who is ______ ________?"

Everyone loses

Lemon and Al'muk-tard

Zoph actually managed to convince Lemon that he was a real old man dancer and went to a real dancing studio run by Jerry Parris. The best part? Lemon actually spent time trying to contact Jerry Parris on youtube. :lol: It was hilarious.

What a gullible idiot to think anyone hated on here would be so stupid to post the real names of people they know. Haha.

Lemon and Al'muk-tard

Zoph actually managed to convince Lemon that he was a real old man dancer and went to a real dancing studio run by Jerry Parris. The best part? Lemon actually spent time trying to contact Jerry Parris on youtube. :lol: It was hilarious.

What a gullible idiot to think anyone hated on here would be so stupid to post the real names of people they know. Haha.

reported

Lemon and Al'muk-tard

Lothar of the Fatpeople you make no fucking sense. Zopharoth was claiming the geriatric dancing retard bit long before anyone gave him shit. I actually liked his posts until he started with the constant pedophile comments. I think Zopharoth is exactly who he says he is and you're the gullible one. Prove me wrong fatty.

27587719514655170478929.jpg

Jerry no longer is having his dance weekends. :(
Lemon drove him out of business all by himself.
No more pedo posts from me (except Pedo Bear). People here take this too seriously.

and lol @ this "pretending to be an old dance guy oh we sure fooled you didn't we"

of course he fucking was

do these geriatric losers think they're fooling anybody

LMAO JUST KIDDING GUYS ACTUALLY NOT A REALLY OLD CREEPY LOSER JUST A REGULAR 20 YEAR OLD LIKE YOU HEY LET'S LISTEN TO OUR WALKMANS AND GO TO THE SODA SHOPPE

yeah ok

Jerry no longer is having his dance weekends. :(
Lemon drove him out of business all by himself.
No more pedo posts from me (except Pedo Bear). People here take this too seriously.

Hey Zopharoth, remember that creepy jerry parris dance weekend thread you made that was the third google result for jerry parris dance weekend? That was pretty funny. I'm sure jerry had a good laugh about that one.

why do you hang around a place where literally 0 people like you

seriously

are you deranged

You have a point there. I could make THIS new thread: "Have a nice day."

Can you guess what the responses would be?

"stfu"
"Stop posting."
"Reported."

I hang around this place because I am astounded and astonished by the profound level of personality disorders that ring through each thread like patients in an insane asylum. I marvel at the extreme negativity, the infantile flames, the third grade mentality of alleged twenty somethings, and the psychotic, even demonic thrashings of a community in obvious misery and wallowing in the state of over the top self hatred. TW is a cruel parody of life that bristles when I dare to bring the real thing. At first I came here to invade. TW is funny I suppose in a slapstick, black humorous way. I suppose I am here now to contribute a little sanity to this loony bin.

Back