people who are easy to troll

i learn a lot from this thread

for example obibun is a p decent poster when he's not shitposting to troll nerds

i still not learn y jmk5 links to another thread where he gets destroyed tho

chris appears to be on the verge of another hilarious meltdown

i wonder how many awkward paragraph-long posts and smurf accounts this one will generate

whistling-tea-kettle.jpg

chris appears to be on the verge of another hilarious meltdown

i wonder how many awkward paragraph-long posts and smurf accounts this one will generate

lolol spxnge gets routinely tooled by me so he makes threads like these to call in some e-reinforcements (HELP HELP TROLL BROTHERS I NEED HELP ATTACKING SOMEONE ONLINE HE IS SMARTER THAN ME), ofn2dmaxxx

what's with the extreme case of the grumps recently spxnge?

rv3BA.jpg

(lol refried being relevant)

sorry, i don't pay much attention to your rivetting e-life except to mock it

that really was a great thread though, congrats on having the willpower to quit

i love how the morbidly obese wow nerd with a laughable resume keeps calling people stupid

let me explain the glaring difference between us chris:

people may dislike me here, but everyone recognizes the fact that i'm intelligent

you, on the other hand, have been proven to be a complete and total imbecile

cold hard facts

i love how the morbidly obese wow nerd with a laughable resume keeps calling people stupid

let me explain the glaring difference between us chris:

people may dislike me here, but everyone recognizes the fact that i'm intelligent

you, on the other hand, have been proven to be a complete and total imbecile

cold hard facts

but y r u so mad then bro, seriously how much spittle is on your monitor at the end of the day?

there is absolutely nothing different between us other than you spend your time here desperately trying to be cool and relevant while I have fun not giving a shit

oh and you seem to rage a lot for whatever reason

possibly he is just jealous that you have thrice the number of chins of a regular person while he has to make do with one :<

All you represent is the over-all dumbing down of TW and the herp-derp half-wit mental capacity of it's newer generation of users.

Your crowning achievement is having a couple of idiots follow you around rubbing your back and telling you how cool you are (which you obviously need).

But hey, more power to ya :)

(but why do u get so mad)

Back