Should we delete houston's account

• No

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I don't give a fuckkkkkkkkk

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
if he asks, i say yes then, although i still think he's taking the easy way out, and should stay to fight the awful fascists like cael and kitty and aur0ra.

if he asks, i say yes then, although i still think he's taking the easy way out, and should stay to fight the awful fascists like cael and kitty and aur0ra.
No one is here to fight, we are here to troll.
Theres no changing minds here, trump could walk up to someone, put a bullet in their head, and then claim all the video footage was faked and you would believe him.

No one is here to fight, we are here to troll.
Theres no changing minds here, trump could walk up to someone, put a bullet in their head, and then claim all the video footage was faked and you would believe him.
okay fascist

I think if a member wants their account deleted, then it should be done so. I don't like houston though, so I voted no just since he's a special case. Total dipshit of a member we have around here.
you're a pretty big dipshit yourself, although you're at least entertaining. i will vote no if you decide to delete your account later too.

I think if a member wants their account deleted, then it should be done so. I don't like houston though, so I voted no just since he's a special case. Total dipshit of a member we have around here.
I don’t remember Houston. But this logic seems sound.

Attention all users: Scoobs thinks he owns your content and he will not let you delete your account on request. This thread is evidence of that

Back