Should we delete houston's account

• No

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I don't give a fuckkkkkkkkk

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Why is this even a thread? Who cares if he wants to delete it? Why prevent this or ask the forums? Seems shitty. Maybe he has good reasons.

I saw that edit. ;)
Without looking at laws I feel you are probably correct, it seems logical the site owner/operator would pwn/control the content, even if he is a potato.
potato?

I’m not sure why you feel being hostile accomplishes something. We are all middle aged males and see right through your desperate cries for attention. You’re displaying the behaviour of a young teenage male, perhaps maybe a tween. 😂

u can use my posts to power anything

honestly if u want to turn my posts into an ai that can shitpost on twitter/reddit/patriots.win i think everyone would love to see that
we have to use some old bangers since latest iteration is lacking

the one where the dockers talk shit about his wife kids parents home job etc or is it another one
was this before or after the bartender/50k divorce posts

wait why am i asking lemon he doesn't remember anything

he shoulda been lookin up some of those cael bangers

u can make good money training ai w/ that shit now

Someone has at least saved his sig right he can't erase that because that was global contribution

Houston when you retire and nobody can touch you anymore....
By the way where did they touch you?

Come back

lemon has willful blindness he doesn't read anything unless it's posted by the dockers

and when he does he doesnt remember it

So much drama :lol:
Well, it's not really a privacy issue since "houston" is a pseudonym. Also, most systems never "delete" the info, They flag it as "deleted". I think you could just disable the account and ask everyone to mut him on PIGNORE if they want to.
It's a good discussion, though. I can't see the point. Also, that doesn't delete it from places that cache web content. Time machine etc.

I think i'll just :popcorn:

houston already had his history purged up until April 2024 fyi (go look)

he is just trying to be a drama queen so I will help

1. Why does he want it deleted. I don't remember him saying anything really out of the ordinary
2. Why does everyone hate him...again, never seen him say/do anything any more or less retarded than anyone else here

What are your admin options? Are you really able to delete everything he's done here from the TW website? not linked stuff obviously but...

Are there legal repercussions ? What if they arrest Houston as a serial killer tomorrow ... They'd be asking questions why you deleted stuff today...
Better keep a record I say...

can we get a detailed breakdown of the admin actions he's asking u to take and estimated level of effort for each one

TW does own it.
You may own it a copy of it but it's really in the public domain. Read the first sentence of the T&C:

"The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content..."

Last edited:
Back