• No

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I don't give a fuckkkkkkkkk

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
No.

Make him edit all his old posts like Dare did.

yeah iirc that was Rayns position too when RedDread cried about deleting his account way back

ppl can edit their posts, they can choose not to login again, they have all the tools they need and anything else is manufactured drama/snowflakery

i'm fine with it either way tho

:shrug:

yeah iirc that was Rayns position too when RedDread cried about deleting his account way back

ppl can edit their posts, they can choose not to login again, they have all the tools they need and anything else is manufactured drama/snowflakery

i'm fine with it either way tho

:shrug:
you can't edit your posts after a certain amount of time.

edit: nevermind, apparently you can now, you couldn't for a while when this new forum started, but i guess scooby or someone changed that.

how did triple get his account deleted then reinstated?

did he send a note from his doctor

I saw that edit. ;)
Without looking at laws I feel you are probably correct, it seems logical the site owner/operator would pwn/control the content, even if he is a potato.
Well both are correct but TW owns it sounds better haha

the one where the dockers talk shit about his wife kids parents home job etc or is it another one

u can use my posts to power anything

honestly if u want to turn my posts into an ai that can shitpost on twitter/reddit/patriots.win i think everyone would love to see that

Back