The great cleanout is happening

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Im finally getting rid of all this computer gear. Im also clearing bookshelves of the college material that isn't really all that useful. its a painful day

pray for me

#neverforget

Im finally getting rid of all this computer gear. Im also clearing bookshelves of the college material that isn't really all that useful. its a painful day

pray for me

#neverforget

I'll encourage you to stay motivated and organized, but will pass on the magic spells. Magic isn't real.
Best of luck.

Cleaning out old shit is great. Thats a constant struggle between my wife and I.

I'm zen. If there's some shit I haven't used or touched in a year or two I'm ready to toss it in the garbage. She on the other hand keeps everything forever. Yo woman, how fuckin important is it that your collection of branding and graphic design books circa 1999 have to still occupy shelving in my basement?

Ppl have this weird attachment to books, as if the physical medium the information is printed on is sacred or something. Did you read it? Did you learn from it? OK NOW ITS GARBAGE.

jFPmkNM.jpg

1rFlVes.jpg

I could use a spare air conditioner or two down here in Maz
tropic of cancer and all

Cleaning out old shit is great. Thats a constant struggle between my wife and I.

I'm zen. If there's some shit I haven't used or touched in a year or two I'm ready to toss it in the garbage. She on the other hand keeps everything forever. Yo woman, how fuckin important is it that your collection of branding and graphic design books circa 1999 have to still occupy shelving in my basement?

Ppl have this weird attachment to books, as if the physical medium the information is printed on is sacred or something. Did you read it? Did you learn from it? OK NOW ITS GARBAGE.
Ya but, I've had a shit ton of ebooks I've lost by...
where was I

Back